2020 Florida Elite Invitational - AUGUST 15TH - 16TH 2020

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares about spell check. You know the gist of the post. If your so smart why are you at West Pasco. Dead end club...Player Pool is terrible and not an ideal destination for prospective players. You can deflect all you want but facts are facts. Your club still is sub par at best.

Comment

Good on FESA running this event. I can sense parents itching for some soccer action and feel of normalcy. I hope they pull it off without anyone getting seriously ill. I also hope they do get enough Referees to cover this great event. I am hearing pay will increase to lure more refs to come out.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Good on FESA running this event. I can sense parents itching for some soccer action and feel of normalcy. I hope they pull it off without anyone getting seriously ill. I also hope they do get enough Referees to cover this great event. I am hearing pay will increase to lure more refs to come out.
        Florida Elite might want to spend some ****ing money on their fields. The bum of a tournament director should cancel it.

Comment

$15 dollars for a side ref? smh. Covid-15$

Comment

On the FESA website, they are begging 12 and up to come train as refs. Rule #1, if the call is not obviously on one team or the other, call it for the team in volt. Rule #2, if volt teams play each other (which will happen a lot), make more calls in favor of coaches that bring more drama and flair, shout the loudest. That would get you refs to match the caliber of coaching at FESA.

Comment

That was funny!

Comment

Is this tourney still happening??

Comment

Is this tourney still happening??
                  Nope, going to be cancelled very shortly.

Comment

It's on, Not for libs.

Comment

Biden wants to watch a few games but he's afraid to leave his basement. If he debates they said he will need to double up on his Depends.

Comment

Nope, going to be cancelled very shortly.
                        False info, pay no attention.

Comment

It's on, Not for libs.
                          Only for conservatives. No moderates or progressives please.

Comment

https://events.gotsport.com/events/d...?EventID=79519

Comment

False info, pay no attention.
                              It's on! Schedules coming out real time. Some of these JFC tools will do anything to try to put FESA down.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X