Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wouldn't say they are a horrible team, look pretty middle of the road compared to other local DA teams. Last year, lost to Bolts, beat NEFC, and split with Oakwood...
    Hearing they will field a better team with the demise of GPS. There are some kids from NH and Maine that should help.

Comment

Wow. We are new to SU this year and have been taking in some summer trainings. Saw a disheartening thing yesterday by a coach, not sure his name. I saw a kid struggling to breath in 95 degree heat and looking to come out of a scrimmage. I actually saw him laugh at her and laughing with another player, who liked like his pet.

Is this common behavior for this club?

Comment

Wow. We are new to SU this year and have been taking in some summer trainings. Saw a disheartening thing yesterday by a coach, not sure his name. I saw a kid struggling to breath in 95 degree heat and looking to come out of a scrimmage. I actually saw him laugh at her and laughing with another player, who liked like his pet.

Is this common behavior for this club?
        Why didn’t you approach the coach in question or find out who it was and then address the situation With them. Instead of hiding behind a keyboard and stirring the pot. Troll

Comment

Why didn’t you approach the coach in question or find out who it was and then address the situation With them. Instead of hiding behind a keyboard and stirring the pot. Troll
          Because it wasn't my kid. I did feel bad for her in tears, though.

Seems like you are defending it, which is interesting.

Comment

Interesting that you were watching a scrimmage. Parents should be away from the fields at this point in time. That has been made clear.

You saw this very concerning thin but didn't ask anyone about it, yet were so upset that you came here to ask if it was the norm? Yeah, that makes sense. Doubt this even happened.

Comment

Interesting that you were watching a scrimmage. Parents should be away from the fields at this point in time. That has been made clear.

You saw this very concerning thin but didn't ask anyone about it, yet were so upset that you came here to ask if it was the norm? Yeah, that makes sense. Doubt this even happened.
              I'll tell the other half-dozen parents littered about that they shouldn't be watching.

Upset? No.

Concerned? Yes.

Ask anyone? Yes, I just did. You got upset about it. If you think I'm going to make a stink at a new club over something that wasn't directly affecting my child, you're f-en crazy.

Can you send your contact info so we can run our comments through you first for approval?

Comment

Because it wasn't my kid. I did feel bad for her in tears, though.

Seems like you are defending it, which is interesting.
                Defending - nope. You’re definitely trolling. If you don’t feel th need to complain. You shouldn’t feel the need to write on here. Just looking to start drama. Enough negativity in the world right now without you adding your 2cents.

Comment

Defending - nope. You’re definitely trolling. If you don’t feel th need to complain. You shouldn’t feel the need to write on here. Just looking to start drama. Enough negativity in the world right now without you adding your 2cents.
                  Again, we are new to the club and saw behavior from a coach that was disconcerting. I was hoping to hear responses saying "We don't see that often, if at all" or "yeah, some coaches are like that and you have to fight your way through it" or something in between.

I guess I wasn't expecting one of their coaches to come on here and just make me regret my decision. But, if I ever see a coach mocking my kid in a potentially deadly situation (who knows why she couldn't breath...), you'll get your stink if that's what you want.

If that's going to be the case, next year can't come soon enough in my mind.

Comment

Again, we are new to the club and saw behavior from a coach that was disconcerting. I was hoping to hear responses saying "We don't see that often, if at all" or "yeah, some coaches are like that and you have to fight your way through it" or something in between.

I guess I wasn't expecting one of their coaches to come on here and just make me regret my decision. But, if I ever see a coach mocking my kid in a potentially deadly situation (who knows why she couldn't breath...), you'll get your stink if that's what you want.

If that's going to be the case, next year can't come soon enough in my mind.
                    Good riddance. Tool

Comment

Seriously.

Any non-SU coach have any information on their coaching styles? Maybe someone not defending their peer?

Comment

Seriously.

Any non-SU coach have any information on their coaching styles? Maybe someone not defending their peer?
                        Not a Seacoast Coach, I just thing you’re trolling. Maybe you should have done your due diligence before signing your precious little daughter up for one of their teams. Snow flake

Comment

Not a Seacoast Coach, I just thing you’re trolling. Maybe you should have done your due diligence before signing your precious little daughter up for one of their teams. Snow flake

Ummm....so, if watching a kid struggling to breath while a coach mocks her to his pets makes me a "snowflake" in Seacoasts' eyes, I'm actually pretty OK with that.

Comment

Ummm....so, if watching a kid struggling to breath while a coach mocks her to his pets makes me a "snowflake" in Seacoasts' eyes, I'm actually pretty OK with that.
                            How do you know he was mocking her? How do you know they were his “pets” how do you know she was struggling to breath? Unless you were on the field, or spoke with the player or coach you don’t know the truth. Now go away back to your town program.

Comment

How do you know he was mocking her? How do you know they were his “pets” how do you know she was struggling to breath? Unless you were on the field, or spoke with the player or coach you don’t know the truth. Now go away back to your town program.
                              How did I know she couldn't breath? Because she said she wanted to come out because she couldn't breath. I'm no soothsayer, but that one seems pretty easy to figure out.

How did I know he was mocking her? Because he laughed at her when she asked and when she walked by him he said something and then turned to another player and they laughed together.

How do I know it was his "pet"? Conjecture.

You seem awfully defensive for someone not directly involved with the transaction or has no knowledge of what went on.

Does everyone associated with SU act this way toward new players?

Comment

How did I know she couldn't breath? Because she said she wanted to come out because she couldn't breath. I'm no soothsayer, but that one seems pretty easy to figure out.

How did I know he was mocking her? Because he laughed at her when she asked and when she walked by him he said something and then turned to another player and they laughed together.

How do I know it was his "pet"? Conjecture.

You seem awfully defensive for someone not directly involved with the transaction or has no knowledge of what went on.

Does everyone associated with SU act this way toward new players?
                                Take it up with the club

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X