Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This does seem a little childish and reminds me of something that would be proposed in South Florida. Where either 2 teams meet Saturday @ 12 Noon (with no Refs) or 2 Dads meet at 7:00 PM Tuesday behind the snack shack to beat each other to a pulp.
    Tbu propaganda. When it time to put up or shut up, tbu changes the narrative. When you tbu is ready to play, we will be waiting for your call.

Comment

Tbu propaganda. When it time to put up or shut up, tbu changes the narrative. When you tbu is ready to play, we will be waiting for your call.
      Is that you Lubo?

Comment

Is that you Lubo?
        At least include the "J", signed Ljubo

Comment

Is that you Lubo?

Stil waiting to compete against your stack team......

Comment

Stil waiting to compete against your stack team......
            Which one, they are all stacked?

Comment

So let me get this straight...FP premier thinks their new and improved ECNL team can win against TBU DA team? FP thinks that their Regional team will beat TBU ECNL team. Just want to make sure we are on the same wavelength. Its clearly apples and oranges.

Comment

You decide...

Comment

You decide...
                  What does the winner get?

Comment

What does the winner get?
                    We can bet money. We are open for suggestions. Nothing under 10k. Round your coaches up collect 2k from each age group and lets make it happen.

Comment

Ok Lets do it...So who is the contact person...Dont get all scared now ...I bet its the FL Prem psycho dad...

Comment

OOOO!!! can we play the 05B team that has like 4 daddys on the sideline with the coach! I know we see them every year but the result is always the same... and we do enjoy poking fun at all the help the coach gets lol

Comment

OOOO!!! can we play the 05B team that has like 4 daddys on the sideline with the coach! I know we see them every year but the result is always the same... and we do enjoy poking fun at all the help the coach gets lol
                          Where do you see them every year? Didn't think they played in the same league?

Comment

ECNL will play ECNL and ECNLR will play ECNLR, but now I see the TBU dad excuse already waiting on how it wasn't apples to apples. Well then, TBU, perhaps you shouldn't join leagues you cannot appropriately fill.

So let me get this straight...FP premier thinks their new and improved ECNL team can win against TBU DA team? FP thinks that their Regional team will beat TBU ECNL team. Just want to make sure we are on the same wavelength. Its clearly apples and oranges.

Comment

Ok Lets do it...So who is the contact person...Dont get all scared now ...I bet its the FL Prem psycho dad...
                              Don't act like you don't know pick up the phone a make a call.

Comment

I'm sure AL and NM have each other's numbers. But I'm also sure that schedules will be coming out soon and the match ups will be set by the league anyway. So I guess all the TBU and FP dads will have to just keep imagining the games until then.

Don't act like you don't know pick up the phone a make a call.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X