Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida Premier Propaganda

So which club won the War of words? Did all the top players go to FL Premier or TBU? It clearly looks like TBU was the go to destination. Besides a couple bench players all FL Premier did was shift around their current team. TBU reloaded and got a lot stronger. TBU is destroying florida Premier and their parents are losing their minds.

As a former tbu coach, I can honestly say tbu did not reload. The war of words means absolutely nothing. With the spiking covid cases, tbu will send weekly workout video and continue to collect monthly payments. Both clubs will be lucky if they get through a quarter of the season. Hopefully tbu vs Florida premier will be the first game of the season. All this back and forth can come to an end.

Comment

If they reloaded during an "open tryout" then they never had much to begin with.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      So which club won the War of words? Did all the top players go to FL Premier or TBU? It clearly looks like TBU was the go to destination. Besides a couple bench players all FL Premier did was shift around their current team. TBU reloaded and got a lot stronger. TBU is destroying florida Premier and their parents are losing their minds.

Comment

If they reloaded during an "open tryout" then they never had much to begin with.
        You're overthinking this.

Comment

As a former tbu coach, I can honestly say tbu did not reload. The war of words means absolutely nothing. With the spiking covid cases, tbu will send weekly workout video and continue to collect monthly payments. Both clubs will be lucky if they get through a quarter of the season. Hopefully tbu vs Florida premier will be the first game of the season. All this back and forth can come to an end.
          How long can the former TBU coaches play the "as a former TBU coach" card? TBU has moved around the ex-TBU coaches, each day that goes by. It's not the same as it used to be, it's turning into a different club each day that passes. I love how Florida Premier says ex-TBU coaches come to FP but no FP coaches go to TBU. There's a reason it's a one-way street.

That's like saying Alabama coaches only go to Valdosta State but no Valdosta State coaches go to Alabama.

Comment

How long can the former TBU coaches play the "as a former TBU coach" card? TBU has moved around the ex-TBU coaches, each day that goes by. It's not the same as it used to be, it's turning into a different club each day that passes. I love how Florida Premier says ex-TBU coaches come to FP but no FP coaches go to TBU. There's a reason it's a one-way street.

That's like saying Alabama coaches only go to Valdosta State but no Valdosta State coaches go to Alabama.
            Nice attempt at deflecting. Like I said hopefully the first game will be fpfc vs tbu. I will do my best to make this happen. Than once and for all, the tampa bay area can really see how stacked you are.

Comment

FL Premier was thinks stacked means they don’t have to look for the plug for a couple days. Why was your kid at the open tryouts little Mr Maradona.

Comment

FL Premier was thinks stacked means they don’t have to look for the plug for a couple days. Why was your kid at the open tryouts little Mr Maradona.

We were told tryouts were not neccessary. All we had to do was pay the deposit and set up monthly payments. We were told our child will in a higher league.

Comment

Nice attempt at deflecting. Like I said hopefully the first game will be fpfc vs tbu. I will do my best to make this happen. Than once and for all, the tampa bay area can really see how stacked you are.
                  "Like I said hopefully the first game will be fpfc vs tbu." What league, gender and age group? The way you say it, it doesn't matter - any league, any gender and any age group - FPFC will beat TBU?

You FPFC folks really have been listening to Novi Musk too much.

Comment

"Like I said hopefully the first game will be fpfc vs tbu." What league, gender and age group? The way you say it, it doesn't matter - any league, any gender and any age group - FPFC will beat TBU?

You FPFC folks really have been listening to Novi Musk too much.
                    Enjoy your online training sessions next season.

Comment

Enjoy your online training sessions next season.
                      #unitedtampabay

Comment

FL Prem will be announcing coach layoffs any day now. On the boys side they could barley fill a roster for the Regional teams. The ECNL team teams are basically their form teams with a couple of new bench players that came from Eastlake or TBU...Big drop in talent on the Regional teams. All those coaching announcements were just propaganda to lure players for the 2nd teams.

Comment

FL Prem will be announcing coach layoffs any day now. On the boys side they could barley fill a roster for the Regional teams. The ECNL team teams are basically their form teams with a couple of new bench players that came from Eastlake or TBU...Big drop in talent on the Regional teams. All those coaching announcements were just propaganda to lure players for the 2nd teams.

Your claims are false. Hopefully fpfc vs tbu will be the first game of the season. Than the Tampa bay area will know the truth.

Comment

The struggle is in rounding out the 4th and 5th teams. The top 3 in each age group came together really well.

Comment

Can’t we settle this the old ways? FPs best warrior against TBUs best warrior. NM vs AL in the octagon. I do have my money on AL as NM could not fight off the neighbors cat.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X