Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FL Premier - Columbia Trip

Are you guys still doing the columbia trip this summer?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ColUmbia, South Carolina?

Because if you are talking about South America, its ColOmbia !
    No U in that country name. Get it straight you idiot ! If you are going to bash something at least spell it right

Comment

Wow you have a lot of hate in your heart. Did I strike a nerve or something..What are you the Florida Prem watch dog....Ruff Ruff

Comment

No, the ceo is embezzling money and funneling funds down to colombia to human traffic some putas in south florida. Investigation is under way!!

Comment

Ahhh Thunder cant get those undercover happy endings anymore...

Comment

A Florida premier parent said they played a bunch of kids.

Comment

Weston and FL Prem should be travel partners. Just don't leave any sharpies laying around. You will get my point in the end...wink wink

Comment

Hahaha TBU doesn’t know how to spell Colombia. Run away from TBU as fast as you can.

Comment

TBU is loosing it

Comment

I bet that was going to be an expensive trip. How many kids and parents were on the books for going.

Comment

Money grab for novi musk and the crew. Florida premier can't beat the local competition. Taking families hard earn money just to lose in another country is not development.

Comment

Looks like reading through the posts about sending money to South America..Did parents not get a full refund? Columbia Colombia whatever. Tomato Tomoto...You must be that teacher...Go grade some papers..Did the thunder keep some money? I thought you didnt want to put a financial burden on your parents.

Comment

It is WAY cheaper than the Europe soccer trips and frankly was a steal when we went a few years ago. It was one of the greatest times ever. I'm sure it isn't happening this year with COVID but that sucks for those kids and families because it was the best thing my kid has ever done in soccer by a mile. Not only was there some good soccer, but the cultural exchange with rich kids in Colombia and poor kids was priceless. It is was soccer should be all about.

Other than paying for flight and hotels the handful of coaches that traveled with the group, it was done at cost and was completely transparent to us.

I bet that was going to be an expensive trip. How many kids and parents were on the books for going.

Comment

Looks like reading through the posts about sending money to South America..Did parents not get a full refund? Columbia Colombia whatever. Tomato Tomoto...You must be that teacher...Go grade some papers..Did the thunder keep some money? I thought you didnt want to put a financial burden on your parents.
                            FP the most transparent club in the state of Florida. They don’t need anybody’s money.

Comment

It is WAY cheaper than the Europe soccer trips and frankly was a steal when we went a few years ago. It was one of the greatest times ever. I'm sure it isn't happening this year with COVID but that sucks for those kids and families because it was the best thing my kid has ever done in soccer by a mile. Not only was there some good soccer, but the cultural exchange with rich kids in Colombia and poor kids was priceless. It is was soccer should be all about.

Other than paying for flight and hotels the handful of coaches that traveled with the group, it was done at cost and was completely transparent to us.

Mic dropped on TBU again lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X