Gps nh

1) There is no Surf
    2) John Price and Lenny Webb are going to Seacoast
    3) Who knows if GPS NH still exists as they were the only 2 employees

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    1) There is no Surf
    Not sure that’s all accurate... but I guess those who need to know will or already did find out.

Comment

Not sure that’s all accurate... but I guess those who need to know will or already did find out.
      ====
      It is accurate, but you are right, more info to follow

Comment

1) There is no Surf
        I confirmed in the other thread that Lenny is going to Seacoast. Not surprising if John is too.

Surf seems to be set up for MA and RI, haven't seen anything of them setting up in New Hampshire, if they don't have a wholesale transfer of director/coaches/teams/players, it's unlikely that they will set something up from scratch.

GPS NH may survive, but it's looking less likely for GPS to survive period.

Comment

What are the more local clubs in the surrounding area of Bedford, Manchester?

Comment

There are many smaller clubs, most towns have them. FC Stars NH is out of Manchester. I think Aztecs is out of Nashua ( ? )

Comment

I heard they were going to still train in Bedford.

Comment

I confirmed in the other thread that Lenny is going to Seacoast. Not surprising if John is too.

Surf seems to be set up for MA and RI, haven't seen anything of them setting up in New Hampshire, if they don't have a wholesale transfer of director/coaches/teams/players, it's unlikely that they will set something up from scratch.

GPS NH may survive, but it's looking less likely for GPS to survive period.
                No offense, and I realize this may be difficult to protect your identity while also answering this question...but...

What qualifications do you have that you can confirm Lenny is heading to Seacoast?

Comment

Anyone know the announcement of the gos replacement club that is coming later this week? Wish they would hurry up announce now!

Comment

No offense, and I realize this may be difficult to protect your identity while also answering this question...but...

What qualifications do you have that you can confirm Lenny is heading to Seacoast?
                    Well both he and John have informed the teams that they coach that what has been reported is true.

Comment

Well both he and John have informed the teams that they coach that what has been reported is true.
                      Thank you.

Comment

Thank you.
                        I think you will see all coaches and teams that trained in Bedford make the move over and nothing will change other than the name on the uniform.

Comment

I think you will see all coaches and teams that trained in Bedford make the move over and nothing will change other than the name on the uniform.
                          You are 100% correct!

Comment

Seacoast United will be playing out of Bedford, same teams, same coaches, new badge!

Comment

You are 100% correct!
                              I know I am.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X