Florida Premier coach - ER

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All ballads aside, the man was a decent player, and honestly, he gets results as a coach. And isn't that what the end result should be? I'd be fine with him coaching my kid again. While also completely understanding why you might not.

Comment

Or ask TBU where he coached for a long time. He is well known in town. He has both good and bad qualities.

Why is he suddenly popping up on TS again? Is he moving? Is he back coaching a team?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Ask FP why ER was suspended from FYSA for 10 years.

Comment

Or ask TBU where he coached for a long time. He is well known in town. He has both good and bad qualities.

Why is he suddenly popping up on TS again? Is he moving? Is he back coaching a team?
        My thoughts exactly. There's a reason he was brought up. They must be about to place him in a team slot. What age? Boys? Girls?

Comment

I think it is probably brought up by the same crazy guy posting his stuff on every thread who clearly spends all day thinking about Florida Premier. ER is a fine coach. He isn't for everybody in style, but who is.... and he is doing strength and conditioning for the club and is fantastic at it. He is not coaching a team full time. The club has grown so much his new gig will take up all his time.

My thoughts exactly. There's a reason he was brought up. They must be about to place him in a team slot. What age? Boys? Girls?

Comment

I think it is probably brought up by the same crazy guy posting his stuff on every thread who clearly spends all day thinking about Florida Premier. ER is a fine coach. He isn't for everybody in style, but who is.... and he is doing strength and conditioning for the club and is fantastic at it. He is not coaching a team full time. The club has grown so much his new gig will take up all his time.
            And ER will ask for a fee when he trains strength and conditioning, beside what he is getting paid by the club.

Comment

He will have club sessions scheduled by the club for the teams assigned to him. The club has 3 S&C coaches. If he is asking for a fee for a session, that would be a private or group session in addition to the club sessions. That is the same for all coaches at the club. If they want to do private sessions in addition to what the club pays them for, they can reserve field space or find a field somewhere and do it. That's also the same as when we were at TBU and we did private sessions with JT, which were very good and well worth it, but not cheap. I don't have a problem with that unless a coach can require extra sessions to get paid, but neither club permitted that to my knowledge.

And ER will ask for a fee when he trains strength and conditioning, beside what he is getting paid by the club.

Comment

Is this guy a good coach?
                Unreliable is the word that comes to mind. Spend your money elsewhere

Comment

He will have club sessions scheduled by the club for the teams assigned to him. The club has 3 S&C coaches. If he is asking for a fee for a session, that would be a private or group session in addition to the club sessions. That is the same for all coaches at the club. If they want to do private sessions in addition to what the club pays them for, they can reserve field space or find a field somewhere and do it. That's also the same as when we were at TBU and we did private sessions with JT, which were very good and well worth it, but not cheap. I don't have a problem with that unless a coach can require extra sessions to get paid, but neither club permitted that to my knowledge.
                  He should get paid to offer strength and conditioning. You pay trainers at a gym for training. He is also a physical therapist I think. Played ball with ER and he was a beast. Great person to pay for strength and conditioning and he deserves to get paid for his knowledge.

Comment

He is intense. Yells. A lot. My kid was fine with him. Others were not. And he was only subbing in for our head coach. Ended in an ugly scene with a player's dad who didn't like the yelling.
                    Yelling is one thing. Yelling at the girl players is another thing.

We was "separated" from the girls on the both the strength training and coaching side of things because they wanted nothing to do with him and his yelling and belittling - girls don't respond to that.

Just make sure he gets paired with the boys teams or it won't end well.

Comment

It's kid by kid. My daughter would be fine with his style. My son... not so much. But honestly both would be fine doing periodic conditiining training with that type of hard driving style. Just not 4-5 days a week as a coach.

Originally posted by Unrogistered View Post
                      Yelling is one thing. Yelling at the girl players is another thing.

We was "separated" from the girls on the both the strength training and coaching side of things because they wanted nothing to do with him and his yelling and belittling - girls don't respond to that.

Just make sure he gets paired with the boys teams or it won't end well.

Comment

Novi Musk just stated that we dont believe in Open Enrollment..I like the little kitty jabs at TBU and the surrounding countys. Hey FL Prem how do you feel now that billy and missy got put on the 2nd team and 3rd team and want that deposit within 48hrs? I guess you guys thought it was a great idea for the self evaluation this past weekend. Do you feel sour now because reality just smacked you in the face that you got sent to no mans land. How many will stay and work their way up? You know that old saying once a B or C player will always be. If your kid got relegated to the lower teams you already know that is probably a death sentence. The older they get it will even be more difficult because if your own club doesnt see their potential and kept them on a top team then your done. One thing is to float around on teams at an early age but once you get to true travel competitive teams for the most part those teams stay together going forward. On the norm there will only be 3-4 spots every year that are up for grabs and most of those will be filled by players from outside the club or out of state discovery players. Most of you dont know about that because you have never been in top leagues. Go ask Novi Musk for additional information Im sure he can enlighten you. Carry on.....

Comment

We had him as a coach, son loved him. It's a love/hate relationship with that guy. We did win a ton of games with him.

Comment

Being as fat as he is, it would be hard to believe he has a clue about soccer, strength, and conditioning. He is the equivalent of a mechanic without a running vehicle

Comment

Being as fat as he is, it would be hard to believe he has a clue about soccer, strength, and conditioning. He is the equivalent of a mechanic without a running vehicle
                              If the guy was made out of chocolate he would eat himself!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X