X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IdeaSports is MLS Elite and 2

Has anyone heard of this team?

They say they have MLS Elite and MLS 2. They stated that they will have two teams.

My son was asked to play. Should I commit without proof.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

They say they have MLS Elite and MLS 2. They stated that they will have two teams.

Best club, best coaches, best fields, best teams, best results and best $$ value in all of Central Florida. Mls Elite is lucky to have this club join them.

You should jump at the opportunity before someone else does....

Comment

Best club, best coaches, best fields, best teams, best results and best $$ value in all of Central Florida. Mls Elite is lucky to have this club join them.

You should jump at the opportunity before someone else does....
      Must be an employee of Idea Sport) keep looking my friend as actions speak louder than words

Comment

Do not commit! It’s all a lie they only have Mls 2 . They lost many players to Rush and are still struggling to fill teams. If your son doesn’t have a good teAm yet, you are screwed.

Comment

This is the worst club in central florida, stay away them. Plus the catch is they are 3x's the amount of the other bigger better clubs.

Comment

This is the worst club in central florida, stay away them. Plus the catch is they are 3x's the amount of the other bigger better clubs.
            Ideasport has told us they will have MLS Elite in all the age groups on the boys side. Is this not true? My son is on the 05 team and they’ve told all the parents the same thing.

Comment

Ideasport has told us they will have MLS Elite in all the age groups on the boys side. Is this not true? My son is on the 05 team and they’ve told all the parents the same thing.
              if they are lucky they will be the second tier of mls elite

Comment

I am concerned that they say they will hace MLS 1 and they will not.

I think its false advertising from the technical director.

Comment

I am concerned that they say they will hace MLS 1 and they will not.

I think its false advertising from the technical director.
                  I would be more concerned with their;
                  1. Cost
                  2. Crappy coaches considering the cost
                  3. Cost - 3x a normal club
                  4. Where the hell will they play

Good luck it was a shiny new club a couple years ago but, even its most loyal customers have come to realize it is just another club with ****ty coaches at some of the best fields in Central Florida.... Don't think they can survive with the fees they pay disney for the fields....

Comment

I took my son there for a free week last year. I liked the coaching and philosophy, I just did not like the leagues they had to offer. If this is true (which it sounds like it is since FYSA said they are) then I’m more interested then perhaps I was before.

Comment

I took my son there for a free week last year. I liked the coaching and philosophy, I just did not like the leagues they had to offer. If this is true (which it sounds like it is since FYSA said they are) then I’m more interested then perhaps I was before.
                      You will not regret it. The value for what you pay is second to none. the club has the best coaches and teams in the state. Can not ask for a better club... We are family

Comment

The League is a joke! Good luck. average teams, poor structured league..

Comment

The League is a joke! Good luck. average teams, poor structured league..
                          Elite 2 so that's the second division. Who recruits from the Second Division.? Don't be sold a bill of goods

Comment

You will not regret it. The value for what you pay is second to none. the club has the best coaches and teams in the state. Can not ask for a better club... We are family
                            Did IdeaSport get MLS Elite?!

Comment

Did IdeaSport get MLS Elite?!
                              Ocys did.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X