BLM on my kids Prime uniform

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If my son's uniform came in the mail with that on it I would cut them into pieces and leave the team..the club director would be called every bad name known to man..wouldnt be a nice day I can tell you that

Comment

I think some of you will be upset when you get to Disney this year. Forget all those showcases.

Disney is run by the DNC/BLM and their sympathizers. Morons. BLM garbage everywhere.

Comment

You can "Opt Out" of this season if you would like

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          I think some of you will be upset when you get to Disney this year. Forget all those showcases.

Disney is run by the DNC/BLM and their sympathizers. Morons. BLM garbage everywhere.
          Haha haha....Disney is a hell hole, doesn’t get my money....

They are vultures

Comment

We wont be attending...we are in a mls team and we will skip that..any kneeling wont be tolerated

Comment

MLS kneels. Just saying.

Comment

MLS kneels. Just saying.
                total sell outs. shameful

Comment

MLS kneels. Just saying.
                  They all play for the “pride”?

Comment

Just got our son's( he is a 2012) armband they are required to wear during games. We play for a club in the Oviedo/Winter Springs area of Florida. They also are going to "tag" the fields they play on, whatever that means.

Comment

Politics has no business in youth sports, just another way for the left to indoctrinate our youth!

Comment

Just got our son's( he is a 2012) armband they are required to wear during games. We play for a club in the Oviedo/Winter Springs area of Florida. They also are going to "tag" the fields they play on, whatever that means.
                        Odd we play for a club in the same area and don't have one....

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Dy2fo6E_pI

Comment

Black lives don’t matter to blacks.

Saying black lives matter is the same as saying “I love you” to your kid and then beating them over and over. Just words. Actions speak louder than words.

Comment

ECNL has announced all teams will have it on warm-up jerseys. It is on their site.
                              stupid azz. love stirring the pot. this is FAKE NEWS ta its best

Comment

we still dont have kits. I hope we have before this weekend

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X