Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    DPL will not be playing in the GA Showcase. They are two different leagues, and will appeal to a different level of coach.
    We were told when registered for DPL that there was going to be mixed training sessions and if course playing opportunities with GA.

Comment

We were told when registered for DPL that there was going to be mixed training sessions and if course playing opportunities with GA.
      Are you in a club with a GA team? If so, then what you were told is correct. If you don't have a GA team within your club, I would highly doubt that any GA would bring you in. (I'm hoping you're not with Liverpool). Let me know!

Comment

Are you in a club with a GA team? If so, then what you were told is correct. If you don't have a GA team within your club, I would highly doubt that any GA would bring you in. (I'm hoping you're not with Liverpool). Let me know!
        We just joined Pinecrest DPL and were told that JS will pull ftom our team girls to play Gal with Weston FC , otherwise we would had stay in our old club

Comment

Any suggestions for cheap lodging in CA? AIRBNBs are closed for the most part due to the virus

Comment

We just joined Pinecrest DPL and were told that JS will pull ftom our team girls to play Gal with Weston FC , otherwise we would had stay in our old club

What age group? Jerome’s GA teams are stacked. He will not not be “pulling” any player from Pinecrest. He may pull to play on DPL team..... but definitely not GAL.

Comment

Any suggestions for cheap lodging in CA? AIRBNBs are closed for the most part due to the virus
              Don't lock anything in unless it's fully refundable. Besides, leagues usually make you use their travel partners with no other options allowed. Just another way they get ya'

Comment

What age group? Jerome’s GA teams are stacked. He will not not be “pulling” any player from Pinecrest. He may pull to play on DPL team..... but definitely not GAL.
                I have to agree. I think Pinecrest sold you a bill of goods, but tough to tell. Anyone joining a DPL team in hopes of playing up is dreaming a bit. If you are GA, I would not book CA yet. It's likely the NCAA will keep extending the dead period, which means no showcases.

Comment

No youth sports games or tournaments allowed at all in California at this time.

Updated guidelines released yesterday.

The “cure” will end up being much much worse than the illness ever would have been.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X