Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are wrong. My kids school is taking kids back. Everyone she knows is coming back. Probably one of the safest places she can be. Tucked away in a rural with proper precautions. No visitors or parents, strict dorm rules, testing and monitoring, social distancing. We shall see if it works, but not a high risk location. Around kids that have been smart about the virus, not a bunch of frat boys and and sorority girls going to school to party who have been going to covid parties
    A fool and his money are soon parted.

Comment

NESCAC are probably not having winter sports is what I’m hearing.

Comment

NESCAC are probably not having winter sports is what I’m hearing.
        I have seen several school announcements that winter sports won't start until after the holidays, and that won't be decided up until early December.

Comment

You are wrong. My kids school is taking kids back. Everyone she knows is coming back. Probably one of the safest places she can be. Tucked away in a rural with proper precautions. No visitors or parents, strict dorm rules, testing and monitoring, social distancing. We shall see if it works, but not a high risk location. Around kids that have been smart about the virus, not a bunch of frat boys and and sorority girls going to school to party who have been going to covid parties
          HAHAHAHAHAHA.....says "that" parent who thought their kid hasn't had sex, tried drugs, or partied in high school. What a marooooon.

(Also, in the unlikely event your kids college is even remotely as well behaved as you say, it sounds like the biggest loser college ever)

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA.....says "that" parent who thought their kid hasn't had sex, tried drugs, or partied in high school. What a marooooon.

(Also, in the unlikely event your kids college is even remotely as well behaved as you say, it sounds like the biggest loser college ever)

Does your mommy know you are using her computer?

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA.....says "that" parent who thought their kid hasn't had sex, tried drugs, or partied in high school.
              I did all three simultaneously. Why wait?

Comment

All D2 and D3 NCAA Championships are cancelled

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X