X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Class

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow are you ignorant. Prejudice against dark skinned Brazilians is rampant in Brazil.
    are you ignorant? The major difference with Racism in Brazil and the USA.
    In the USA Racism is fueled by liberal politicians as a way to "classify" the citizens (like you and me).

Why do we need to indicate if we are black white asian pacific, hispanic or other when we fill out a government form? As I said before citizens of Brazil classify themselves as Brazilian.

Citizens of Greece classify themselves as greek (like Giannis Antetokounmpo his brothers Thanasis and Kosta). Anything wrong with this?

You can thank the liberals/democrats for forcing this classification system on us.

The democrats are the real devils. (they need to promote racism and/or promote the topic of racism so the political party stays relevant).

Comment

In the USA Racism is fueled by liberal politicians as a way to "classify" the citizens (like you and me).

Why do we need to indicate if we are black white asian pacific, hispanic or other when we fill out a government form? As I said before citizens of Brazil classify themselves as Brazilian.

Citizens of Greece classify themselves as greek (like Giannis Antetokounmpo his brothers Thanasis and Kosta). Anything wrong with this?

You can thank the liberals/democrats for forcing this classification system on us.

The democrats are the real devils. (they need to promote racism and/or promote the topic of racism so the political party stays relevant).
      Married to a Brazilian and have visited Brazil many times and speak passable Portuguese. How about you Ms. expert? what is the source of your vast knowledge of racism in brazil?

Comment

Wow, what does this have to do with soccer? Sounds to me like the Trumpites are getting anxious. Looks like groups like the #Lincolnproject are getting to the Trump crowd. I, like the Lincoln group have been a Republican (more moderate) and will vote against Trump. I dispise how he hijacked my party and no Republicans will stand up to him except Romney. He has the courage and conviction to vote his conscience and put the country ahead of this demagogue. If Republicans like Goldwater, Reagan and columnists like Wm. F. Buckley were around today they would take Trump out to the woodshed for what he is doing to this party.
        #dumptrump

Comment

World Class

Wow, what does this have to do with soccer? Sounds to me like the Trumpites are getting anxious. Looks like groups like the #Lincolnproject are getting to the Trump crowd. I, like the Lincoln group have been a Republican (more moderate) and will vote against Trump. I dispise how he hijacked my party and no Republicans will stand up to him except Romney. He has the courage and conviction to vote his conscience and put the country ahead of this demagogue. If Republicans like Goldwater, Reagan and columnists like Wm. F. Buckley were around today they would take Trump out to the woodshed for what he is doing to this party.
          #dumptrump
          doing to this party? (who cares about democrats or republicans? I certainly don't) TRUMP is fighting both party's simultaneously in an effort to drain the political swamp that has plagued our country for decades. (you can imagine why any lifelong career politician sees TRUMP as a threat) TRUMP did not start any of this mess, all he did was expose it all!!!!

GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP

Comment

ECNL vs GAL

Is the ECNL playing this fall?

I have heard that the GAL is playing and scheduling games as early as late August.

Are we playing?

Comment

ECNL vs GAL

I have heard that the GAL is playing and scheduling games as early as late August.

Are we playing?
              I have heard yes, but no schedule.

Comment

Are we playing?
                If your kid plays for WC then you know the answer. If not, keep worrying about how good cedar stars and sta will be.

Comment

Nobody has any field permits yet. Difficult to schedule fall games for now.

Comment

I have heard yes, but no schedule.
                    Schedule is published...first game is Sept 12:

https://www.eliteclubsnationalleague.com/ne-schedule/

Comment

Where is Bella Sember?? I don't see her on the 18/19 ECNL team, did she go to yet another club???

Comment

Stalking players on the ecnl website?

Comment

Stalking players on the ecnl website?
                          No, just her...

Comment

Where is Bella Sember?? I don't see her on the 18/19 ECNL team, did she go to yet another club???
                            Keep an eye on social media of other clubs...if she joined one of them, they will surely announce it.

Comment

No, just her...
                              Fair enough

Comment

What other club out there would be willing to put up with the BS? And how many jerseys does that family need to collect?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X