Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How is there less choice or competition? Sounds like they will operate their own teams, and compete against other Seacoast teams like many clubs with large footprints do. I don't see how the "mediocrity" will spread, either. Their shirts changed, what else?
    If you don’t understand how the combining of two larger orgs in southern nh leads to less choice/less competition overall, then I’m not sure how to help you.

Comment

If you don’t understand how the combining of two larger orgs in southern nh leads to less choice/less competition overall, then I’m not sure how to help you.
      Seacoast teams already play against each other. This could be the same. No less of a competition

If anything, it sounds like there are bow MORE options if GPS stays as is now being reported, this nee John & Lenny show, and Epping still there.

Thinner, but more options

Comment

Seacoast teams already play against each other. This could be the same. No less of a competition

If anything, it sounds like there are bow MORE options if GPS stays as is now being reported, this nee John & Lenny show, and Epping still there.

Thinner, but more options
        You are naive if you think GPS NH is going to run a club without administrators, coaches and being last in the pecking order for field space in Bedford. This smells like grab as much cash and run. Maybe GPS NH survives the fall but they won’t have any field space come 2021.

Comment

You are naive if you think GPS NH is going to run a club without administrators, coaches and being last in the pecking order for field space in Bedford. This smells like grab as much cash and run. Maybe GPS NH survives the fall but they won’t have any field space come 2021.
          #obsessed.

Comment

2) John Price and Lenny Webb are going to Seacoast

This pack is missing Matthew Dion, a great coach that used to be employed by GPS. Now they are going to miss this cherry on their cake.

Comment

2) John Price and Lenny Webb are going to Seacoast

This pack is missing Matthew Dion, a great coach that used to be employed by GPS. Now they are going to miss this cherry on their cake.
              Not cool dude!

Comment

Not cool dude!
                Any Parent with concerns about Matt Dion should immediatley contact Bedford Police Department.

Comment

I was curious how long it would take for his name to make it onto here.

Comment

Not cool dude!
                    Talking about waht is cool and what isn't. These two were a part (leading) of a human trafficing company and they worked next (together?) to a queer. Seeing it all and keeping silence that is what NOT cool. This does look more like participation. Trying to get going and keep working with kids in another club is not cool either. Price's coaching abilities are a big question mark as well, he is more favoritism over professionalism type of a lad. Hope Seacost management will consider this.

Comment

Talking about waht is cool and what isn't. These two were a part (leading) of a human trafficing company and they worked next (together?) to a queer. Seeing it all and keeping silence that is what NOT cool. This does look more like participation. Trying to get going and keep working with kids in another club is not cool either. Price's coaching abilities are a big question mark as well, he is more favoritism over professionalism type of a lad. Hope Seacost management will consider this.
                      In no why can JP or LW be connected to this or at fault. MD has been around the soccer community for 20 years, long before either of them were in the picture. MD has ties to schools, NPR, his church, and has worked for a large company for much of that time. What people do in their homes rarely is caught. I know him in passing, met him a couple of times, and this is something I would've never seen coming. I'm pretty confident my opinion isn't unique here, either.

BTW, that they worked next to a "queer" is arguably one of the most offensive statements made on this board. Anyone's sexual orientation has absolutely nothing to do with their abilities.

To be clear, this is not condoning MD's actions.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X