• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The NFL All but Admits That Colin Kaepernick Was Right All Along

Trump please take a knee for Kap!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trump please take a knee for Kap!
    They're terrified the season won't happen because of Covid, but without the support of players it definitely won't.

Remember when Trump said to "throw the son-of-bitches out?" Or when Pence walked out of the stadium? That should play well leading up to November.

Comment

They're terrified the season won't happen because of Covid, but without the support of players it definitely won't.

Remember when Trump said to "throw the son-of-bitches out?" Or when Pence walked out of the stadium? That should play well leading up to November.
      don't think so, i just watched this video of a black girl trashing "black lives matter" and the liberal agenda.

"Blacks are killed everyday in chicago and where is "Black Lives Matter" when this happens? When a white cop kills a black the BLM is front and center every time.

BS liberal agenda front and center.

Comment

in NOV we will be in the middle of Football season- it will play great
        i would like to thank the protesters and the looters for showing everyone that social distancing is over and that groups of 10-20-50 are fine- masks are optional apparently and as usual politicians will change their minds on whats important based on the prevailing wind

as far as the players go- if they feel that they dont want to play , then dont. there are plenty of football players. obviously not as good but when the best wont play then 2nd best becomes the best- i like college football better than the pros anyway- but they wont give up the cash so you may have a handful of holdouts but the rest need the pay

Comment

don't think so, i just watched this video of a black girl trashing "black lives matter" and the liberal agenda.

"Blacks are killed everyday in chicago and where is "Black Lives Matter" when this happens? When a white cop kills a black the BLM is front and center every time.

***.... Who cares if some Black girl trashes BLM. Your brain is fried bro, you’re watching too much Fux news.

No one cares!

Now back to the topic at hand. My man Kap should be NFL commissioner what do you think?

Comment

You do know that Police officers are supposed to protect and serve right?

You also know that Criminals especially drug dealers try to hurt people and will most likely target low income people of color right?

So my question to you is, which of these groups are suppose to hurt people and which are not?

Comment

in NOV we will be in the middle of Football season- it will play great
              i would like to thank the protesters and the looters for showing everyone that social distancing is over and that groups of 10-20-50 are fine- masks are optional apparently and as usual politicians will change their minds on whats important based on the prevailing wind

as far as the players go- if they feel that they dont want to play , then dont. there are plenty of football players. obviously not as good but when the best wont play then 2nd best becomes the best- i like college football better than the pros anyway- but they wont give up the cash so you may have a handful of holdouts but the rest need the pay
              As a sports fan, one thing corona virus has taught me is how much I don’t miss the nba. If I was a basketball player, I would be concerned for my future income. As long as college hoops are back, who cares about nba. Baseball too, guys make way too much. Don’t understand that their true worth is really not worth that much from an entertainment perspective.

All these other sports that kids get scholarships for.....unless you are bringing in major money, like Alabama or nd football, you should be concerned. Don’t care about college swimming, soccer, track, etc. no scholarships. Maybe help getting in to school, but time to go to a d3 model for everything not a major money maker

Comment

As a sports fan, one thing corona virus has taught me is how much I don’t miss the nba. If I was a basketball player, I would be concerned for my future income. As long as college hoops are back, who cares about nba. Baseball too, guys make way too much. Don’t understand that their true worth is really not worth that much from an entertainment perspective.

All these other sports that kids get scholarships for.....unless you are bringing in major money, like Alabama or nd football, you should be concerned. Don’t care about college swimming, soccer, track, etc. no scholarships. Maybe help getting in to school, but time to go to a d3 model for everything not a major money maker
                MLBaseball should be concerned - doesn't seem like many miss it so far this summer and it was already trending downwards, yet teams keep signing massive deals for players. It's an unsustainable model.

There's already been nearly 100 sports teams cut across US colleges, mostly the teams like swimming and only 2 men's soccer teams so far. Cuts in teams, scholarships and budgets will continue. Some schools will continue to spend big on big sports - football won't go away at Ohio State lol, but Ohio State golf and fencing? Football makes enough to keep other teams going at OSU, but many schools don't have a "big" football or basketball teams that can cover the bills for the whole athletic department.

Comment

i think you are on to something...maybe take a step further, all these kids getting there college degrees online? if you can do the work why can't everyone now get a harvard/yale degree? if its online, who cares if you would be excepted or not otherwise pre-pandemic?

theres been alot of bs out there for many many many years. some of us have known this for a long time, some of us are finally seeing the light, still to many dumb-sses out there thinking the world is coming to an end. question is, what category are you in?

Comment

i think you are on to something...maybe take a step further, all these kids getting there college degrees online? if you can do the work why can't everyone now get a harvard/yale degree? if its online, who cares if you would be excepted or not otherwise pre-pandemic?

theres been alot of bs out there for many many many years. some of us have known this for a long time, some of us are finally seeing the light, still to many dumb-sses out there thinking the world is coming to an end. question is, what category are you in?
                    I’m in the category of thinking titlecons are dumbasses

Comment

You do know that Police officers are supposed to protect and serve right?

You also know that Criminals especially drug dealers try to hurt people and will most likely target low income people of color right?

So my question to you is, which of these groups are suppose to hurt people and which are not?
                      Good point -Cops are supposed to protect people not kill them, I’m baffled why Cops in Chicago are not killing those drug dealers that are killing other drug dealers.

Could be they don’t care.

BLM.

Comment

I’m in the category of thinking titlecons are dumbasses
                        and that's why no one listens to you

Comment

Good point -Cops are supposed to protect people not kill them, I’m baffled why Cops in Chicago are not killing those drug dealers that are killing other drug dealers.

Could be they don’t care.

BLM.
                          the cops in Chicago don't try and kill anyone they try to arrest them, if they resist sometimes they get killed

cops killing unarmed people in this country is like a summer weekend on the South side of Chicago
                          its not that the police don't care its that the community doesn't support the effort and since the affected community is the one where all the carnage is taking place they must not care
                          so why should the cops care more than them? the cops don't live there ,
                          until the community rises up and confronts the problem it wont change and more young black men will die at the hands of other young black men

Comment

the cops in Chicago don't try and kill anyone they try to arrest them, if they resist sometimes they get killed

cops killing unarmed people in this country is like a summer weekend on the South side of Chicago
                            its not that the police don't care its that the community doesn't support the effort and since the affected community is the one where all the carnage is taking place they must not care
                            so why should the cops care more than them? the cops don't live there ,
                            until the community rises up and confronts the problem it wont change and more young black men will die at the hands of other young black men
                            What the hell do you know about Chicago’s community and it’s people. I lived in Chi town for 8 years, there’s hundreds of community organizes, church’s and outside intervention.
                            Chicago covers a vast area not like NY with controlling boroughs.
                            Community leaders have done their very best so for you to think blacks in the community ain’t doing anything is appalling. Do you think they like or want the violence?
                            The Police are a huge problem, they know the streets and thugs that sell the drugs. Why don’t they monitor them and arrest them with the RICO act like they did in NYC back in the 90s and 2000s.
                            Trump ran on solving Chi towns problem, all of a sudden he & Fux Don’t talk about it anymore.

Comment

Drew Brees had to issue a quick apology for his comments.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X