Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Um what? Does Tricia ring a bell? How about Carlos ? They did the exact same thing you think doesn’t happen. TT has done it TWICE! And Weston was the club that was left, TWICE!
    TT left for an elevated position...both from Westin and Prime. Plus she could see that Prime was no longer going to be able to continue paying her inflated salary.

Carlos seems to leave everywhere after a season or half season.

Comment

That’s some stupid sh!t post there.

Why would he leave a director position to go coach at another club that’s in the same league....with basically the same issues?
      Within 12 months Jerome will leave to be a director at a high level ECNL club somewhere in the country.

Comment

TT left for an elevated position...both from Westin and Prime. Plus she could see that Prime was no longer going to be able to continue paying her inflated salary.

Carlos seems to leave everywhere after a season or half season.
        Not true . TT left Weston DA to go to ECNL at a lower level (at the time).

Comment

Jerome looking for a exit strategy from the sinking ship at Weston. Prime turned him down. Expect him to try to make a move to Tophat
          I called TH they said that unfortunately they have a 30 days policy in the return of defective items. I asked if they will accepted him if Weston pays a restocking fee but Jerome was discontinued a few months ago when the DA closed. It’s a shame, maybe Weston will figure how to finally make him workout with the DPL/ga

Comment

Why would he leave a director position to go coach at another club that’s in the same league....with basically the same issues?
            Are you comparing Weston with TH? Not even in TH darkest moments you can possibly say that Weston compares to it. Pleaaaaase !!!! Plus....weather is gorgeous in Georgia

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2750235]I don't recall anyone ever confusing Jerome for someone smart.[/QUOTE

Duh! He left TH to go to Weston. What in the world!!! Ajajaja

Comment

TH and Weston the same issues?! Let me read again. Maybe I
                Misunderstood the meaning of the post.

Comment

Um what? Does Tricia ring a bell? How about Carlos ? They did the exact same thing you think doesn’t happen. TT has done it TWICE! And Weston was the club that was left, TWICE!
                  Some are believers. They think this glorified coaches care. It happens all the time and why not! Wouldn’t you go for the best opportunity? At least Jerome tried for 2 years and things actually got worse, two years is enough time. Can you blame him for wanting to leave? I don’t. Weston parents have to thank him for at least trying

Comment

Not true . TT left Weston DA to go to ECNL at a lower level (at the time).
                    You don’t know what the fvck you’re talking about.

The year before TT left she was coaching the scrubs in pre-DA. Facts. Carlos was running DA and when he bounced per usual Matt took over.

Comment

TH and Weston the same issues?! Let me read again. Maybe I
                      Misunderstood the meaning of the post.
                      You people are laughable.

Like Prime is some super club. Give me a fvcking break. The Club underachieves despite its talent because training is weak and coaching is passive with politics and favoritism dominating.

What does Prime have going for it? Field gypsy. Low licensed and dad coaches, BUT....ECNL...which allows HS soccer. And all the rich Mias in SF like to play at their private high schools and score a bunch of goals against sucky scrubs that could barely make an NPL team, so they get in the paper and mom and dad can post about it on Facebook. Awesome business model.

Congrats to Alan for betting on the winning horse, ECNL. That took some foresight and luck, but congrats none the less.

Yes, Weston and TH do have the same problems...some talented players that are looking to lesser clubs and lesser coaches because their club is in GAL and not ECNL. Don’t confuse Weston of 2019 with the Weston of the past....JS has the club going in the right direction after Carlos and Tricia ran the girls side into the ground and it was on its death bed thanks to them. Alan then used those two to try and finish off Weston...where are those two now?

TH is at risk of losing players to other local clubs due to the league. What’s hard to understand about that?

These are all facts. Come at me.

Comment

You don’t know what the fvck you’re talking about.

The year before TT left she was coaching the scrubs in pre-DA. Facts. Carlos was running DA and when he bounced per usual Matt took over.
                        Actually you don’t know apparently. TT was over the entire girls side when she left. Don’t believe me? Ask the Steves. When she left (which everyone saw coming) they promoted Carlos. When Carlos bailed...that SAME season (because Weston sucks at keeping leaders) , Tim was out in charge. Then that summer, in rides your boy Jerome. 4 heads of one club within a 12 month window ...go effing figure

Comment

Actually you don’t know apparently. TT was over the entire girls side when she left. Don’t believe me? Ask the Steves. When she left (which everyone saw coming) they promoted Carlos. When Carlos bailed...that SAME season (because Weston sucks at keeping leaders) , Tim was out in charge. Then that summer, in rides your boy Jerome. 4 heads of one club within a 12 month window ...go effing figure
                          Yes, she was running everything the year before Carlos got there.

And what was she doming doing the year before she left? Coaching pre-DA.

Who was the director of the DA? Carlos

Comment

I don’t have to ask anyone cause I was there and you are wrong.

Yes. Carlos left the same season that he took over the DA, BUT Tricia was still at the club, coaching Pre-DA. She didn’t leave until the end of that year when Prime started....so she recruited all her old players (from both ECNL days and pre-DA days). This is what got Prime off the ground and running with competitive teams.

Comment

The reality is Prime has the worst ECNL coaches probably in the entire county but is also plagued by horrible club politics = Alan & Camacho's

Comment

The reality is Prime has the worst ECNL coaches probably in the entire county but is also plagued by horrible club politics = Alan & Camacho's
                                But the great news is they have ECNL and the losers at Weston don’t. Yeehaw. Enjoy Rec!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X