Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Ameeicans died of Covid19 while Trump played golf today?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many Ameeicans died of Covid19 while Trump played golf today?

5 or 6 maybe? More?

1089 yesterday. Will easily top 3K over the long weekend. How many tweets will he send about Memorial Day or the 100K lives lost to Covid? My hunch is two (one per topic) compared to at least 100 other rage tweets.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      1089 yesterday. Will easily top 3K over the long weekend. How many tweets will he send about Memorial Day or the 100K lives lost to Covid? My hunch is two (one per topic) compared to at least 100 other rage tweets.
      How many of the 3k deaths over the long weekend will be actual COVID deaths? The media is so creepy with their death updates. Yes, people are dying and yes it’s tragic... but this constant fear craziness is insane. How many people died from flu and pneumonia last year? My brainwashing device (tv) didn’t update me every day. Weird.

Really don’t care that President Trump is playing golf. Good for him. A little exercise outside... no masks necessary. Sounds good to me.

Comment

How many of the 3k deaths over the long weekend will be actual COVID deaths? The media is so creepy with their death updates. Yes, people are dying and yes it’s tragic... but this constant fear craziness is insane. How many people died from flu and pneumonia last year? My brainwashing device (tv) didn’t update me every day. Weird.

Really don’t care that President Trump is playing golf. Good for him. A little exercise outside... no masks necessary. Sounds good to me.
        Public health experts universally agree that if anything Covid deaths are undercounted.

Comment

Public health experts universally agree that if anything Covid deaths are undercounted.
          Really? I don’t listen to my brainwashing device (tv) very often, so what exactly are they saying? I know Birx was saying that they were calling anything close to possibly being a COVID death ... a COVID death. So, there’s that. How about heart disease deaths? Heart attacks? Cancer? No daily death counts for those? I get it that these deaths aren’t “transmissible” so I’m comparing apples to apples here... But, maybe our brainwashing devices (tv) should be giving us instructions as to how to remain healthy. Good food, exercise, vitamin D, etc, etc... Why don’t they do that? Such a mystery. Instead, it’s just fear, fear, fear..
          I’m not doubting or minimizing the fact that people are getting very ill and dying from this virus... but let’s keep things in perspective here. Should we be getting daily suicide deaths ( as a result of this virus) put out on our brainwashing device (tv) as well?

Comment

The Godless, atheist left blaming Christianity and belief in the afterlife for lockdown resistance:

https://www.breitbart.com/health/202...down-protests/

The reality is, the same arguments they make here could be and should be turned around on them. Their agnosticism and lack of belief in an afterlife (no heaven, no hell) is probably why to explain why they coddle, enable and practice criminality including homicide, and generally embrace amorality all together. Nihilists ... no accident their rate of mental illness and depression far greater than conservative Americas. These people are literally sick (Trump right again).

Comment

The Godless, atheist left blaming Christianity and belief in the afterlife for lockdown resistance:

https://www.breitbart.com/health/202...down-protests/

The reality is, the same arguments they make here could be and should be turned around on them. Their agnosticism and lack of belief in an afterlife (no heaven, no hell) is probably why to explain why they coddle, enable and practice criminality including homicide, and generally embrace amorality all together. Nihilists ... no accident their rate of mental illness and depression far greater than conservative Americas. These people are literally sick (Trump right again).
              The athiest Harvard professor mentions "Trump, Hannity or Limbaugh" ... any one of these three would destroy the typical Harvard pseudo-intellectual Libtard. In fact, Dershowitz used to be one of these until he go beat up so badly by conservatives over the years, he finally started to see the light in later age.

Comment

Really? You went from something that is objective and testable to some rant about godless Harvard liberals? Underreporting due to under testing is a really simple concept. You don’t have to go to harvard to get this through the your brain. Middle school stuff. Now you may not like the answer, but the concept is easy. If you don't like the answer, then you can tune in to the freak shows you mentioned and maybe they will help you rationalize ignoring the facts. And that my friend, is what really happens in the conservative Infotainment space these days.

This is a good place to point out that conservatives used to have well regarded intellectuals with clear reasoned thinking. Remember George Will? These kooks don’t want to hear George Will anymore.

Comment

5 or 6 maybe? More?
                  Good for him. Clear indication we are getting back to normal (notwithstanding you economic terrorists who want the economy to remain shut down until November 7, 2020).

My kid went out and played soccer today too - with his teammates.

If you are at risk, you can stay quarantined, the rest of us are getting back to life as normal.

Purpose of the lockdowns was to avoid over-flooded hospitals. Hospitals never got close to over capacity. No more need for lockdown. Unless you are a Democrat and want a tanked economy. Trump not going to let it happen, so suck one.

Comment

5 or 6 maybe? More?
                    You are a little bit slow - this is yesterday's news.
                    What we are all talking about now is:

1. Obamagate > Watergate
                    2. Biden is a Dixiecrat Racist
                    3. Biden molested Tara Reade and wont provide access to vital related records.
                    4. The DNC is a partner of China's CPC, and Biden is a Chinese Agent.

Please keep up. Thank you.

Comment

U.S. Could Have Saved 36,000 Lives If Social Distancing Started 1 Week Earlier

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...eek-earlier-st

To commemorate the tragic loss of nearly 100,000 lives (which could have been prevented with earlier action), the president of the United States decided to . . .

. . . play golf

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...se-coronavirus
                      https://trumpgolfcount.com/

Comment

You are a little bit slow - this is yesterday's news.
                        What we are all talking about now is:

1. Obamagate > Watergate
                        2. Biden is a Dixiecrat Racist
                        3. Biden molested Tara Reade and wont provide access to vital related records.
                        4. The DNC is a partner of China's CPC, and Biden is a Chinese Agent.

Please keep up. Thank you.
                        Absolutely agree. Here’s the problem. You neglected one...

5. Mainstream media is the propaganda arm of the elite scum

Because of that, most of the lefties have absolutely no idea what you are talking about with your #1-4 above. Until they open their eyes (and minds), they will never understand any of this and they will remain content quarantining at home and wearing their muzzles to go shopping.

Comment

Good for him. Clear indication we are getting back to normal (notwithstanding you economic terrorists who want the economy to remain shut down until November 7, 2020).

My kid went out and played soccer today too - with his teammates.

If you are at risk, you can stay quarantined, the rest of us are getting back to life as normal.

Purpose of the lockdowns was to avoid over-flooded hospitals. Hospitals never got close to over capacity. No more need for lockdown. Unless you are a Democrat and want a tanked economy. Trump not going to let it happen, so suck one.
                          I totally agree. I am glad we are pouring it on again and we shouldn't let up until the hospitals get overrun. Back to normal for this guy. We don't need epidemiologists and scientists telling us how maximize the economy and minimize the healthcare risks. We just need to count the body bags outside the hospital and when it gets over 6’ back to the lock down.

Comment

Absolutely agree. Here’s the problem. You neglected one...

5. Mainstream media is the propaganda arm of the elite scum

Because of that, most of the lefties have absolutely no idea what you are talking about with your #1-4 above. Until they open their eyes (and minds), they will never understand any of this and they will remain content quarantining at home and wearing their muzzles to go shopping.
                            You guys are so silly. None of that is news, those are New Republican talking points. You know the line where they just say keep repeating the same lies and a portion of the idiots start believing it. They are a couple of axioms I think they add. Keep it short and don't make it too complicated or the people get confused.

Sounds like they found their audience. That stuff works, right wing infotainment loves that crap.

Comment

“I think when we’re in a state of mourning, you should take time off from the golf course,” McEnany said on CNN, where she was a commentator at the time and already a staunch Trump defender. She claimed Obama expressed how upset he was at Pearl’s killing, then “rushed off to a golf game.”

These are your people. This is your credibility.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X