Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's easy.....They will match brackets with teams in the same division and count them for both the tournament and league.
    That’s what I call getting your money’s worth!

Comment

I'm not ready to send my kids back. I need some guarantees.

I need cases to go to down to exactly 0. No one in the hospital.
      I need a president with an actual plan.
      I need a national medical team thats under the age of 79.
      I need a vaccine.
      I need an antiviral.
      I need everyone to get their jobs back with their previous salaries.
      I need property taxes and mortgages to be either on hold for two years or completely forgiven.
      I need to know that a second wave isn't coming.
      I need all kids completely safe to go back to school.
      I need companies to create germ repellant packaging so we can stop wiping everything down.

All by August 1st. If not, everyone in charge should lose their jobs like the rest of the suffering people. Should be ashamed of how poorly this has been handled.

Most importantly, I need someone to get behind a podium and convince us that there's hope.

Comment

I need a vaccine.
        I need an antiviral.
        I need property taxes and mortgages to be either on hold for two years or completely forgiven.
        I need companies to create germ repellant packaging so we can stop wiping everything down.

All by August 1st. If not, everyone in charge should lose their jobs like the rest of the suffering people. Should be ashamed of how poorly this has been handled.

Most importantly, I need someone to get behind a podium and convince us that there's hope.
        That's just a tad unrealistic.

Comment

Fall Soccer

I hate to tell everyone but Fall weather in New Jersey is very hit or miss and half the practices are inside. Murphy will never let this happen. The Southern climates will dominate.

Comment

Gatherings of 25 or more are now aloud in NJ.

Comment

Gatherings of 25 or more are now aloud in NJ.
              *Or less

Comment

I need a vaccine.
                I need an antiviral.

Hitting the sauce a bit early this morning? Go back to your basement Biden.

Comment

STA anticipates a return to some version of practice in the next 2 weeks. My son’s age group has about an 85% indication from parents that they will be participating.

Starting to see small clinics pop up in various places for technical training starting as soon as this weekend. Hopeful that the VID stats continue in the right direction and we can all cautiously return to some new normal. Will be good for kids to get out and exercise and interact...even from 6 feet away. My son trains every day by himself or with me for a min of an hour, but kids need other social interaction.

Wishing all a safe Memorial Day Weekend!

Comment

Let’s open things up already! Trainers are quite keen to return to action as they miss the kids and the interaction with the families. Long overdue must happen now as the trainers need to get back on their feet and earn a living. Enough is enough. Playing outdoors won’t harm anyone.

Comment

Let's open up with no plan! Increase the cases and numbers! Here we go!

Comment

Let’s open things up already! Trainers are quite keen to return to action as they miss the kids and the interaction with the families. Long overdue must happen now as the trainers need to get back on their feet and earn a living. Enough is enough. Playing outdoors won’t harm anyone.
                        I thought it's paychecks and cashflow trainers and clubs miss most.

Comment

I thought it's paychecks and cashflow trainers and clubs miss most.
                          No not true it’s the kids, the parents and the opportunity to create the perfect pathway to playing at the next level that we miss. The $ always comes second.

Comment

Let's open up with no plan! Increase the cases and numbers! Here we go!
                            Plan? The plan is take as much precaution as you can- there's risks with everything, anyone could get hit walking across the street tomorrow. It is what it is, let's just get on with it already or those that are afraid- go join Biden in the basement for the next year!

Comment

Plan? The plan is take as much precaution as you can- there's risks with everything, anyone could get hit walking across the street tomorrow. It is what it is, let's just get on with it already or those that are afraid- go join Biden in the basement for the next year!
                              His basement has a higher IQ than your orange fat crush man over there. By the way, did you have your daily bleach today?

Comment

How’s your rich daddy?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X