CSA monmouth 09 team going to matchfit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s your favorite color/flavor juice box? Some kids used to tell me that green tasted great after a victory. Now I’m told others like to refresh their thirst with a nice blue colored juice box.
    Decisions, Decisions.

I prefer my juice box served really cold, I am talking “ice cold” out of the cooler with especially cold ice. I’ve heard Yeti coolers keep juice boxes the coldest!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      FYI for the group of adult men and women spewing hate on these forums about clubs/coaches/teams/players get over it. Your kid wasn’t good enough and they got replaced by a better player with a higher ceiling than yours. Enjoy the ride while it lasted and be done with it. If your kid isn’t training and developing their technique and skill right now, somebody else’s kid is out training right now . While you are busy on this dumb forum crying how MF, PDA, CSA, STA or whoever replaced your kid there is a 10 year old girl working harder than your Susie Q.. Suck it up, stop whining this is supposed to be “academy level soccer” it’s not Rec soccer. If you want fairness, juice boxes, and orange slices go back to Rec Soccer .
      Fat belly, small penis alert. The fact that you are on here talking up the fact that your 10 year old is "working harder" and training so very much right now is laughable. Keep living through your kid. By the way, I'd love for you to reply to this post in 6 months crying after your kid is on the bench because a new kid got brought on and of course they are so much worse than your Susie Q. I'm sorry though, they have such a good ceiling and they train SO much, that couldn't possibly happen. I'll enjoy my cold juice box now.

Comment

You sound like your favorite flavor of juice box would be sour grapes.. Or is it Hater-Ade?

Comment

You sound like your favorite flavor of juice box would be sour grapes.. Or is it Hater-Ade?
          Sounds like you drank the koolaid that your kid is actually good (she's probably not). If you are a csa 09 parent and the team is actually moving to MF then enjoy the craziness there and the number of kids trying to join for ecnl. I'm sure it will be fine. By the way, you should probably lay off the Kool aid yourself. There's a lot of calories in that stuff.

Comment

FYI for the group of adult men and women spewing hate on these forums about clubs/coaches/teams/players get over it. Your kid wasn’t good enough and they got replaced by a better player with a higher ceiling than yours. Enjoy the ride while it lasted and be done with it. If your kid isn’t training and developing their technique and skill right now, somebody else’s kid is out training right now . While you are busy on this dumb forum crying how MF, PDA, CSA, STA or whoever replaced your kid there is a 10 year old girl working harder than your Susie Q.. Suck it up, stop whining this is supposed to be “academy level soccer” it’s not Rec soccer. If you want fairness, juice boxes, and orange slices go back to Rec Soccer .

Yeah. I don't understand all the fuss about being in B team or ECNL RL or being replaced by better players. Other than bragging rights, I don't see the problem of having the players stay in the right environment so s/he isn't constantly getting beaten up. When parents use their influence to get the players to a team s/he doesn't deserve, other players know, other parents know. They might not talk in front of you but they definitely will isolate your son/daughter.

I have seen cases like this at least twice. One was a 08 boy whose parent is a board member in a club and the kid is essentially a spoiled brat but he knows he would never get kicked out because of his father. The (good) coach simply left. The farther built the team around his son and pushed out better players. Now, the kid isn't going to have a team in the coming 2020/21 season because there isn't enough players to form the team anymore and his father was wondering why. :)

The other was a parent of a 06 girl. The parent is obsessed being with "top level team" and pushed his daughter to join games and a team as a guest player she wasn't ready for and get injured early in the 2019 Fall season. She had to give up the rest of Fall season 2019. Instead of learning from this, the parent somehow managed to drag the team with him and joined another (better) club as a B team while using his influence (since he brought business to the club), have his daughter on also carded for the A team in that club. Those B team parents who joined didn't get anything out of this other than paying more while this guy's daughter (and the other two girls whose parents were leading this "coup"), joined the A team as he had hoped. I do not know the ending of this story yet but I don't expect it will end well.

My son started with C team actually when he was U11 and he worked his way up year after year and eventually he got into the top team and stayed there. He isn't the most talented player and is a late boomer when it comes to soccer. He realizes that and he is working harder than anyone.

My daughter started with top team actually but she didn't appreciate and didn't work too hard and got kicked out eventually. She learned the lesson and works really hard since then. She was able to play up and received offers from various good clubs. She still has long way to go but at least she knows what she wants and is working toward it.

I don't know what you parents want to get from youth soccer other than college commitment. To us, playing youth sports is about building resilience and positive attitude toward headwinds you may encounter in your life.

It amazes me how disgusting parents can be and how far they're willing to go to get their son/daughter to a "better" (by their own definition) environment.

Comment

Settle down Karen

Comment

Sounds like you drank the koolaid that your kid is actually good (she's probably not). If you are a csa 09 parent and the team is actually moving to MF then enjoy the craziness there and the number of kids trying to join for ecnl. I'm sure it will be fine. By the way, you should probably lay off the Kool aid yourself. There's a lot of calories in that stuff.
                Insult fight! Awesome!

All kidding aside though, you’re a tool. So is the other guy. Coming here, trying to act tough, talking about other people’s 10-year old daughter.

Sounds like those insult fights kids have in like, 1st grade. “My daddy can beat up your daddy!”

Comment

I think you are all a bunch of friggin babies. Watching you argue and the stupid ass comebacks you all have is amazing. You are all so brave to talk **** about ANY TEAM when hiding behind "unregistered ". It's obvious that some of the CSA parents are responding to this post, saying how amazing the team is. It's what parents do. Is the CSA team the best in the world? If you ask a CSA parent, yes. Is the PDA team the best in the world? If you ask a PDA parent, yes. Is NJ Fire , PSA, STA, the best in the world, you get the point. Who gives a **** about what clubs do with their rosters. So what CSA has a revolving door of players. You blame and criticize the kids when they aren't the ones doing it. Blame the coach and parents. They are the ones that continue to let this happen. Each club has a different approach to their teams. Unfortunately, the CSA coach only cares about winning, and if that means a ever changing roster, than so be it. It's not the kids fault, it's the coach who's doing it. Each one of these teams has good players. Each one of the teams has throw away players. You think it's bad now, wait till the kids are in their teens. I can tell you now, it doesn't get any better. Best advice I can give to ALL you parents is stop worrying about who's team is the best. These are young girls and these are the years that development should be the priority, not winning every friggin game. You should all do research on clubs and see who has a good track record for development. If you read other posts on here, there seems to be some truth to what's going on with the CSA team, just like there seems to be some truth about the guy DM, and so on. Stop crying and fighting like a bunch of spoiled babies.

Comment

I just love people coming on here who know zero about soccer, need to brag about now they force their 10 year old to train 5 hours a day, and that their kid is on such an amazing team. It's all fantasy. I don't condone the insults, but it didn't seem like anyone put down a kid directly.

Comment

Grabbing an ice cold GREEEEEEN juice box

Comment

Insult fight! Awesome!

All kidding aside though, you’re a tool. So is the other guy. Coming here, trying to act tough, talking about other people’s 10-year old daughter.

Sounds like those insult fights kids have in like, 1st grade. “My daddy can beat up your daddy!”
                        More like, "my daddy fills up the generators at MFA better thank yours can"

Have fun at MFA let me know how it works out there

Comment

Did someone crowbar DM into this thread? LOL .. Troll alert there are no yoga sessions provided at MF or CSA that I know of .. Tooo Funny

Comment

More like, "my daddy fills up the generators at MFA better thank yours can"

Have fun at MFA let me know how it works out there
                            My daughter doesn’t play at CSA or Matchfit. I just came into this thread and felt compelled to comment on you tools having a pathetic insult fight over U11 girls’ soccer. Absolutely moronic.

Comment

My daughter doesn’t play at CSA or Matchfit. I just came into this thread and felt compelled to comment on you tools having a pathetic insult fight over U11 girls’ soccer. Absolutely moronic.
                              I have no view whether anyone on here is a tool since I don't know them well enough to weigh in on something so personal but what I do know and love is the person who harps on the "it's only u9, they're u littles....it's u10 they are so young....it's u11...everything changes....that's the way it was and we LIKED IT..." dana carvey style...well these girls are actually going into u12...so we are certainly closer to it being real and mattering than it being inconsequential....

I digress....the point I was making is when is it real? I've heard every single coach whine and moan and whine and moan and whine and moan....they are so little...they are so litttttllllle…..everything is going to change. well so far I just see the same good kids being the same good kids over the past 3-4 years....and the same bad kids...they still stink....maybe hips will widen and girls will get slower....and yes I could care less as well who wins a u11 game or a u12 game and fully acknowledge it only matters if you are winning big games at u16, u17, u18...but what I am so sick of is that from u8 to u9 to u10 to u11 to u12....all you hear is it doesn't matter they are so young, it's all going to change....suzie who stinks is going to be better than Abigail who is awesome and tina the terrible is going to be so amazing while Fiona the fantastic is riding the bench after puberty....

wake me up when it's over please...the suspense is killing me which amazing girls will implode and which garbage girls are going to have anson dorrance drooling while watching their games at a showcase in 3 years

Comment

I have no view whether anyone on here is a tool since I don't know them well enough to weigh in on something so personal but what I do know and love is the person who harps on the "it's only u9, they're u littles....it's u10 they are so young....it's u11...everything changes....that's the way it was and we LIKED IT..." dana carvey style...well these girls are actually going into u12...so we are certainly closer to it being real and mattering than it being inconsequential....

I digress....the point I was making is when is it real? I've heard every single coach whine and moan and whine and moan and whine and moan....they are so little...they are so litttttllllle…..everything is going to change. well so far I just see the same good kids being the same good kids over the past 3-4 years....and the same bad kids...they still stink....maybe hips will widen and girls will get slower....and yes I could care less as well who wins a u11 game or a u12 game and fully acknowledge it only matters if you are winning big games at u16, u17, u18...but what I am so sick of is that from u8 to u9 to u10 to u11 to u12....all you hear is it doesn't matter they are so young, it's all going to change....suzie who stinks is going to be better than Abigail who is awesome and tina the terrible is going to be so amazing while Fiona the fantastic is riding the bench after puberty....

wake me up when it's over please...the suspense is killing me which amazing girls will implode and which garbage girls are going to have anson dorrance drooling while watching their games at a showcase in 3 years
                                Stopped reading when you mentioned girls’ hips widening. What an absolute weirdo you are.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X