CSA, SJEB, STA flocking to ECNL in full Flight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While we are spreading rumors...here's one for you...I heard NSA has calculated that a comet is going to crash into the entire state of NJ on Dec 29.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Agree kids are looking for ECNL but everyone knows Matchfit is not the answer.
      Kids are looking? Stop lying. Parents maybe it kids? **** outtahere.

Comment

There are 4 teams in STA '08. That's about 60 girls. They couldn't all have gone to WC.
        No, just some of SC’s 2008’s that he brought from Stallions.

Comment

Unless parents and/or players absolutely hate their current club, I don't see why they have to take a chance to join another club with the risk being put in a second or third team? Not to mention that they can't evaluate the coach, the players and the team's parents.

Comment

PDA South has already stated that they are looking at keeping the top 1/3rd of current teams, middle 3rd will get to tryout vs outside players and lower 3rd are automatic ECRL if they want to stay.
            That’s crap. Keep spreading vile crap.

Comment

No, just some of SC’s 2008’s that he brought from Stallions.
              That makes sense. Given SC left a few months before covid lockdown started, these girls' families might already have been looking and evaluating options.

STA, not being in ECNL, is definitely at a disadvantage right now. Think they will try to make the best of GA. With so many ex-DA teams in the country going into GA, I guess they think this is the best thing for them to try out as well. If it doesn't work out, they can always play two teams in USYS next year.

Comment

This entire thread is false and the opposite is actually true. Ecnl clubs are concerned because of the lack of interest.

Comment

The whole 08 Stallions team went to STA last year .. It happens .
                  What about NJ Premiere 08 and others after the hole awkward split with NJ Elite/WHSA due to MF. Read the press release

Comment

The older age groups get it. They all know what’s going on.

Comment

Just to be clear : SC didn’t leave. SC was fired on the spot . For his behavior.

Comment

Just to be clear : SC didn’t leave. SC was fired on the spot . For his behavior.
                        This is true just left out some info. It was in the works for awhile. TV also used a parent to get it done with JN. Brilliantly out played SC to get him tossed. SC made it easy with the sideline nonsense.

All the old SC teams at STA are shattered now. Lost a ton of talented kids. Not all went with SC though. WC, PDA, MF and DA picked up players. STA replacing spots with B team talent.

Comment

I personally do not see the sense in this. Jumping to a new club, no chance to really see where you fit in, seems a huge risk. I bet 70% of these kids get put on RL teams and then beg to come back to their old club. Other 30% will make the ECNL team but only a handful will become starters. Some current ECNLers get bumped to RL, ultimately everyone's disgruntled and the musical chairs happens again by April '21.

My kid's plan is to stick it out a year at current GA club, get in front of coaches at IDs and practices and then decide whether to move for 21-22. If Fall is awful, or doesnt happen, or the club screws things up more then we will see about moving for spring but only if we can get some sessions in with potential new teams. All these people in a panic are insane. if your kid is good, she'll play. If not, she won't and the world won't stop spinning.

Comment

This is true just left out some info. It was in the works for awhile. TV also used a parent to get it done with JN. Brilliantly out played SC to get him tossed. SC made it easy with the sideline nonsense.
                            Lol, what?

This has been discussed ad nauseam in the STA and Dynamite thread. To recap:

It seems parents repeatedly complained to the club about his abusive / bullying behavior.
                            Quite a few people suggested that his sideline behavior at DA games in the Fall was a major bone of contention with US Soccer as well.

Among other reasons. But those 2 are more than enough to get him sacked.

Comment

I personally do not see the sense in this. Jumping to a new club, no chance to really see where you fit in, seems a huge risk. I bet 70% of these kids get put on RL teams and then beg to come back to their old club. Other 30% will make the ECNL team but only a handful will become starters. Some current ECNLers get bumped to RL, ultimately everyone's disgruntled and the musical chairs happens again by April '21.

My kid's plan is to stick it out a year at current GA club, get in front of coaches at IDs and practices and then decide whether to move for 21-22. If Fall is awful, or doesnt happen, or the club screws things up more then we will see about moving for spring but only if we can get some sessions in with potential new teams. All these people in a panic are insane. if your kid is good, she'll play. If not, she won't and the world won't stop spinning.

That was our plan as well. I am growing a little concerned though right now. It seems that a few clubs have gone radio silent in the GA process, which concerns me. It also seems that other GA clubs may not make it through this pandemic. SSS just released their refund/credit plan for the fall, and it looks like they are raising rates above what they are crediting back for the missed season. I can't see a lot of clubs surviving this. I'm having second thoughts right now about GA

Comment

Lol, what?

This has been discussed ad nauseam in the STA and Dynamite thread. To recap:

It seems parents repeatedly complained to the club about his abusive / bullying behavior.
                                Quite a few people suggested that his sideline behavior at DA games in the Fall was a major bone of contention with US Soccer as well.

Among other reasons. But those 2 are more than enough to get him sacked.
                                So to recap your story

parents who have moved to PDA now, complained about SC's sideline behavior, which was also a bone of contention with US Soccer, prior to them dumping GDA got it

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X