Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know anything about The Football Academy ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know anything about The Football Academy ?

Looking to see if anyone has information on a new club forming...the Football Academy NJ? https://www.thefootballacademynj.com

No names of coaches or owner on the website

Thx

Yes going to be a great club with great training.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looking to see if anyone has information on a new club forming...the Football Academy NJ? https://www.thefootballacademynj.com

Thx

Comment

Yes going to be a great club with great training.
      That's great. Any info on who is behind it or who will the coaches be or what league they will possible play in?

Comment

That's great. Any info on who is behind it or who will the coaches be or what league they will possible play in?
        There’s no info on their Facebook either. Seems odd.

Comment

Will be an elite club.

Comment

There’s no info on their Facebook either. Seems odd.
            Agree..odd that no name(s) of anyone or any history or credentials are listed

Comment

Thx
              They are one of the newest members of ECNL!

Comment

Agree..odd that no name(s) of anyone or any history or credentials are listed
                Don’t know the backstory but there’s some connection to CenterCourt.

Comment

This was discussed on this from this March thread:

Default Centercourt lays off its soccer staff

Comment

Cedar Court maybe? Didn't the soccer club fold?

Comment

I’m liking what I see so far

Comment

I’m liking what I see so far
                        ???

There’s a website with no relevant information.

You’re a cheap date.

Comment

???

There’s a website with no relevant information.

You’re a cheap date.
                          Yes so strange to be starting a new club without telling anyone who is/will be running it ..or
                          any real information at all about it....
                          who in their right mind would even consider it!

Comment

Yes so strange to be starting a new club without telling anyone who is/will be running it ..or
                            any real information at all about it....
                            who in their right mind would even consider it!
                            I am hearing through the grape vine they are making big moves behind the scenes, people on here mentioned ECNL I am not sure if it is that. Also heard there is some pathway announcements to come (it was on their website for at one stage), so I that will be interesting when it comes, what ever it is.

My guess is they are not announcing things in steps and probably have a plan behind them. As people cant do tryouts right now I am sure they are in no rush, but I am sure by the time that roles around they will have more info and people will check it out or become interested, even if it is to see what it is all about.

It will be interesting to see what happens here as it doesn't look like another pop up club. The facility they have partnered with is pretty impressive, full 11v11 indoor plus Futsal court and seemingly more to come if you check it out. Got a feeling these guys could become a big player in this area. Especially with Centercourt FC treating their staff like crap and all the drama surrounding the club them, then you have Cedar Stars doing the same plus a few others.

interesting times in soccer I guess.

Comment

I like seeing new clubs popping up. Newer clubs usually focus on training and development so it’s all good.

I am hearing through the grape vine they are making big moves behind the scenes, people on here mentioned ECNL I am not sure if it is that. Also heard there is some pathway announcements to come (it was on their website for at one stage), so I that will be interesting when it comes, what ever it is.

My guess is they are not announcing things in steps and probably have a plan behind them. As people cant do tryouts right now I am sure they are in no rush, but I am sure by the time that roles around they will have more info and people will check it out or become interested, even if it is to see what it is all about.

It will be interesting to see what happens here as it doesn't look like another pop up club. The facility they have partnered with is pretty impressive, full 11v11 indoor plus Futsal court and seemingly more to come if you check it out. Got a feeling these guys could become a big player in this area. Especially with Centercourt FC treating their staff like crap and all the drama surrounding the club them, then you have Cedar Stars doing the same plus a few others.

interesting times in soccer I guess.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X