Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Ameeicans died of Covid19 while Trump played golf today?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trump can't use the insurrection act as it says "...the President may, upon the request of its legislature or of its governor if the legislature cannot be convened,”

1) The GOP isn't stupid enough to ask for it. Even they know Trump's show Monday night was an epic cluster fuk

2) States are not asking for help and have the National Guard at their disposal
    There’s narratives and facts. This is what happens when state and local governments fail the people. The men and women on the frontlines are pleading for help. The governor is not listening.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ed-mul...-york-city.amp

"President Trump is watching it. I am asking the president to please, please immediately send federal personnel to New York City and monitor what is going on," Mullins said. "If Governor Cuomo does not implement the National Guard immediately, then the federal government is going to have to step in."

"NYPD is losing the city of New York and we have no leadership in the city of New York right now, from City Hall to the brass of the NYPD," New York Sergeants Benevolent Association President Ed Mullins told Laura Ingraham. "The men and women are being pelted with rocks, bricks, cars [are] lit on fire. And this is continuous. We have a curfew that's been implemented tonight at eight o'clock and everyone is still out rioting in the streets in New York."

The head of a prominent New York City police union told "The Ingraham Angle" Tuesday that President Trump should consider sending federal personnel to prevent more rioting and looting in America's biggest city.

Comment

Just some FYI to all the fake outraged Libtards who manufactured fear and panic over the Covid virus who suddenly don’t give a shît about it anymore...49 more NYC residents died in the last 24 hours. Now let’s get back to some good ole rioting, shall we.

Comment

Just some FYI to all the fake outraged Libtards who manufactured fear and panic over the Covid virus who suddenly don’t give a shît about it anymore...49 more NYC residents died in the last 24 hours. Now let’s get back to some good ole rioting, shall we.
        By your rules you suddenly don't give a shît about Michael Flynn or Tara Reade any more. So you must be ok with Flynn going straight to jail. And Reade, . . . oh wait that turned out to be a big fat lie. Never mind.

Comment

By your rules you suddenly don't give a shît about Michael Flynn or Tara Reade any more. So you must be ok with Flynn going straight to jail. And Reade, . . . oh wait that turned out to be a big fat lie. Never mind.
          Really? That’s the best you got? You’re comparing the worse global pandemic in hundreds of years to Flynn and Tara Reade? LMAO. You’re really reaching on this one. BTW, Is Flynn going straight to jail? Reade lied because you say so? Where u there? If not how was Kavanaugh guilty? Hmm, the hypocrisy continues! How’s the Russia investigation going? Has Adam Schitz finally release his overwhelming evidence? How’s the Avenatti / Stormy case coming along? Any more word from the fake Steele dossier? Did u finally find the pictures of Trump peeing on people? Never mind. 😂 We’ll be waiting to see what the next flavor of the month will be.

Comment

Congrats! You’ve just won the dumbest post of the day. These idiots are killing cops and beating people with sticks and boards. The NYC PD union pleaded for Trumps help yesterday stating they were “losing NYC”. Why can’t you acknowledged that? Oh I know because it goes against for fake narrative. You’re just another keyboard warrior with no clue what’s happening to the public servants who protect us. Fire crews getting pelted with bricks, bottles, and rocks. Cops being stabbed and shot by the very rioters that you support. I’m sure your CNN doesn’t air the innocent bystanders beaten within an inch of their lives. If you won’t acknowledge that then there’s nothing to talk about. Let me ask you something there, genius. If cops can no longer stop the violence, what is the next step. Oh I know, how bout enlisting the help of the military. We are and always have been a nation of laws. That is what Trump swore to uphold. Instead of blaming Trump how bout talking some responsibility for the group you represent. Trump didn’t kill cops and beat innocent elderly store owners, did he? Nope. They brought this on themselves and you know it.
            Funny, the Secretary of Defense today completely agreed with me. Who appointed him? Is the guy that appointed him a crazy libtard?

Comment

Really? That’s the best you got? You’re comparing the worse global pandemic in hundreds of years to Flynn and Tara Reade? LMAO. You’re really reaching on this one. BTW, Is Flynn going straight to jail? Reade lied because you say so? Where u there? If not how was Kavanaugh guilty? Hmm, the hypocrisy continues! How’s the Russia investigation going? Has Adam Schitz finally release his overwhelming evidence? How’s the Avenatti / Stormy case coming along? Any more word from the fake Steele dossier? Did u finally find the pictures of Trump peeing on people? Never mind. 😂 We’ll be waiting to see what the next flavor of the month will be.
              ^^^ This retard is actually using the worst global pandemic in 100 years to DEFEND trump. Claiming that people don't care any more because it's been pushed out of the headlines. Total debate failure. Next thing you know he'll be projecting trump's sexual assaults and verbal gaffes onto Biden. Oh wait, he already did.

Thanks for my best laugh of the day.

Comment

Congrats! You’ve just won the dumbest post of the day. These idiots are killing cops and beating people with sticks and boards. The NYC PD union pleaded for Trumps help yesterday stating they were “losing NYC”. Why can’t you acknowledged that? Oh I know because it goes against for fake narrative. You’re just another keyboard warrior with no clue what’s happening to the public servants who protect us. Fire crews getting pelted with bricks, bottles, and rocks. Cops being stabbed and shot by the very rioters that you support. I’m sure your CNN doesn’t air the innocent bystanders beaten within an inch of their lives. If you won’t acknowledge that then there’s nothing to talk about. Let me ask you something there, genius. If cops can no longer stop the violence, what is the next step. Oh I know, how bout enlisting the help of the military. We are and always have been a nation of laws. That is what Trump swore to uphold. Instead of blaming Trump how bout talking some responsibility for the group you represent. Trump didn’t kill cops and beat innocent elderly store owners, did he? Nope. They brought this on themselves and you know it.
                The answer is the National Guard. Active duty military have no business shooting on American citizens, even looters. This is not Venezuela. Shame on you.

Comment

There’s narratives and facts. This is what happens when state and local governments fail the people. The men and women on the frontlines are pleading for help. The governor is not listening.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ed-mul...-york-city.amp

"President Trump is watching it. I am asking the president to please, please immediately send federal personnel to New York City and monitor what is going on," Mullins said. "If Governor Cuomo does not implement the National Guard immediately, then the federal government is going to have to step in."

"NYPD is losing the city of New York and we have no leadership in the city of New York right now, from City Hall to the brass of the NYPD," New York Sergeants Benevolent Association President Ed Mullins told Laura Ingraham. "The men and women are being pelted with rocks, bricks, cars [are] lit on fire. And this is continuous. We have a curfew that's been implemented tonight at eight o'clock and everyone is still out rioting in the streets in New York."

The head of a prominent New York City police union told "The Ingraham Angle" Tuesday that President Trump should consider sending federal personnel to prevent more rioting and looting in America's biggest city.
                  You failed reading comprehension. Trump does not have the legal authority to send the US military into states unless the states request it. It is just that simple. Wait, I thought you cons were all about state's rights?

Protests the last few days have been much more peaceful with far fewer arrests, including in NYC. D.C. just pushed back its curfew a few hours, telling protesters basically if you behave we will let you stay out longer. Thousands are marching in cities across the US right now.

Comment

The answer is the National Guard. Active duty military have no business shooting on American citizens, even looters. This is not Venezuela. Shame on you.
                    You’re right, this isn’t Venezuela. We don’t hunt down and stab, shoot, and run over cops, do we? We don’t beat innocent elderly people with sticks and boards while they try to save their life savings, do we? We don’t blow up ATM’s and steal 74 cars in the name of injustice, do we? We have “no business” doing that, do we? Shame on you for not recognizing the real events taking place on our streets. You don’t even have the courage to mention slain cops and bystanders. Funny how you mention “looters” as if this is acceptable behavior. When leaders of the NYPD are pleading for help because their leaders are failing them, then even a dumbass like you should be able to figure out this isn’t simple looting.

Comment

You failed reading comprehension. Trump does not have the legal authority to send the US military into states unless the states request it. It is just that simple. Wait, I thought you cons were all about state's rights?

Protests the last few days have been much more peaceful with far fewer arrests, including in NYC. D.C. just pushed back its curfew a few hours, telling protesters basically if you behave we will let you stay out longer. Thousands are marching in cities across the US right now.
                      What are cities like NYC supposed to do when their law enforcement leaders are pleading on National TV for help because Deblasio and Cuomo won’t listen to them for political reasons? Funny how the people in their ivory towers are ignoring the ones on the frontlines. Sounds like real leadership. The same leadership responsible for the death of thousands of nursing home patients due to their order to integrate the sick with the unstick. I guarantee you it’s only a matter of time before Libtards will start blaming Trump for not doing enough. I’ll be back to say I told you so! I see you Covid 19.

Comment

Still no mention of the dead cops and innocent bystanders. Of course not, murdering cops doesn’t fit your fake peaceful protest bullshït. Libtards don’t seems to care about these men and woman, do they? Just pathetic but not surprising.

Comment

In the interest of social distancing, Dr. Fauci says no more than 25 looters should be allowed in places of business and no more than 10 people should be allowed to beat the shït out of innocent bystanders. Stay safe my friends. We know how much you care about Covid 19.

Comment

Still no mention of the dead cops and innocent bystanders. Of course not, murdering cops doesn’t fit your fake peaceful protest bullshït. Libtards don’t seems to care about these men and woman, do they? Just pathetic but not surprising.
                            ^^^ When your fake narrative depends on convincing people that peaceful protesters and violent anarchists are the same thing. Propagandists who hate America would have you believe that "the left" approves of all this violence.

It still amazes me that 30% of Americans believe this sh1t. Thankfully that won't be enough to re-elect the most divisive president in U.S. history.

Comment

^^^ When your fake narrative depends on convincing people that peaceful protesters and violent anarchists are the same thing. Propagandists who hate America would have you believe that "the left" approves of all this violence.

It still amazes me that 30% of Americans believe this sh1t. Thankfully that won't be enough to re-elect the most divisive president in U.S. history.
                              Since when is killing cops, beating innocent store owners with 2x4’s, burning buildings, looting entire blocks of family owned businesses, attacking firefighters, defacing monuments, pulling people out their cars and beating them a peaceful protest? I only asked because that what the MSM and social media is airing everyday. That’s the problem with a libtard, they say they don’t “approve” of this behavior behind a keyboard, but you’ll never see one come out and condemn it. Instead they try to cover for it by calling it fake news. Funny thing is, the left isn’t the only ones watching. Conservatives are seeing firsthand what liberal leadership in these big cities looks like. The is a shît of conservative America that doesn’t want this in their backyard. I gotta feeling more than 30% will show up in November.

Comment

Bunker boys

https://twitter.com/impeachment_T0/s...633280/photo/1

#Bunkerbitch

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X