Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's also be honest, FKK boys ECNL 05 team is not very good. They have several weak positions that descent teams exploit and I also am very familiar with this team, their coach Ray and most of their players, I do believe the 05 GK is good and we would welcome him to our team with open arms, but he is not as good as any of the DA GKS's in the area in his age group. So who ever said that is just a fool and does not know what they are talking about. If it is his dad, well that makes sense and I will not hold it against you.
    05 is 4th in ecnl, second best in Florida, how are they not very good? A weak midfield is the only thing I could think of..

Comment

05 is 4th in ecnl, second best in Florida, how are they not very good? A weak midfield is the only thing I could think of..
      How many games did you guys play? How many wins and how many loses?

Comment

How many games did you guys play? How many wins and how many loses?
        Ecnl is based on points per game ratio, number of games is irrelevant.

Comment

Ecnl is based on points per game ratio, number of games is irrelevant.
          Oh I understand.
          How many games? 10-15-20 games?
          How many wins and how many loses?
          Standings in ECNL can be deceiving, it really needs to be viewed at the end of the season not early in the season.
          Just stop lying to yourself.
          BTW here, let everyone judge.

https://www.boysecnl.com/southeast-standings/

Comment

Most of the ECNL SE region teams only played 1/2 their required 22ish games so those standings aren't a true representation. .

Comment

you are all drunk go train with Ceaser Buenas at orlando mls he is by far the best keeper coach around. Shane is good and above average but ceaser is a beast look up his stats.
              BAM

helicoter

Comment

you are all drunk go train with Ceaser Buenas at orlando mls he is by far the best keeper coach around. Shane is good and above average but ceaser is a beast look up his stats.
                BAM

helicoter
                I am just glad these family got to see what type of parents call FKK their club, everyone else in the CFL area has to put up with those bungholes. #Dumpsterfire

Comment

I am just glad these family got to see what type of parents call FKK their club, everyone else in the CFL area has to put up with those bungholes. #Dumpsterfire
                  You do realize a lot of these posts are from non FKK folks, you can't be that naive.

Comment

Shane shane shane
                    He is the best
                    All other we don’t even want to test
                    Ok that is from fkk parents
                    Truth

Comment

Most of the ECNL SE region teams only played 1/2 their required 22ish games so those standings aren't a true representation. .
                      You guys only payed 7 out of 22 games? I understand the season was cut short but 7 games seems like you got screwed.

Comment

You guys only payed 7 out of 22 games? I understand the season was cut short but 7 games seems like you got screwed.
                        Due to hurricanes in the fall and then pandemic coming right out of high school season, FKK ECNL played 7 games and had 12 left. OC played a couple extra. So no you can’t look at the rankings in a clear light. Statistically speaking and looking at the trend if the whole season had been played out it would have been a different story. And again remember, if your kids goal is college play, the weekend to weekend games are not that big of a deal, it is what you do at the showcase events. Look at those results

Comment

Due to hurricanes in the fall and then pandemic coming right out of high school season, FKK ECNL played 7 games and had 12 left. OC played a couple extra. So no you can’t look at the rankings in a clear light. Statistically speaking and looking at the trend if the whole season had been played out it would have been a different story. And again remember, if your kids goal is college play, the weekend to weekend games are not that big of a deal, it is what you do at the showcase events. Look at those results
                          FKK was about to go on a 12 game win streak. They should place us on the top of the table.

Comment

You hit the nail on the head. 4th place in standings with less then half games played means zip. Get to the playoffs and win your showcase games is the difference maker.

Comment

You hit the nail on the head. 4th place in standings with less then half games played means zip. Get to the playoffs and win your showcase games is the difference maker.
                              Showcase games at u15 don't mean jack, neither does u16 for that matter. U17 and up only.

Comment

Showcase games at u15 don't mean jack, neither does u16 for that matter. U17 and up only.
                                Agree with that but your current standings with less then 1/2 games played means nothing when talking about how good your ecnl team is.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X