X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Certainly seems like a person any parent would be proud of:

Huckabee attended Ouachita Baptist University in Arkadelphia, Arkansas. There, she was elected student body president and was active in Republican organizations. In 2004, she graduated from the university with a Bachelor of Arts degree, majoring in political science and minoring in mass communications.
    In 2010, Sanders was named one of Time's "40 under 40" in politics.

Comment

Sure, but he's not sneaking up on anyone this time. Why isn't he leading by 35-40 points? I mean, the opponent has barely come out of his basement. This shouldn't even be a contest. What gives?
      Sneaking up? Does anything Trump do qualify as "Sneaking up"?

Comment

Certainly seems like a person any parent would be proud of:

Huckabee attended Ouachita Baptist University in Arkadelphia, Arkansas. There, she was elected student body president and was active in Republican organizations. In 2004, she graduated from the university with a Bachelor of Arts degree, majoring in political science and minoring in mass communications.
        LOL. Thanks for getting the exact name right. Has she stopped lying yet? I'm sure she's deeply in prayer, with a white hoodie over her head.

Comment

LOL. Thanks for getting the exact name right. Has she stopped lying yet? I'm sure she's deeply in prayer, with a white hoodie over her head.
          My goodness, the shaming that goes on for people with different beliefs than you is remarkable.

Is there a list of people you disregard because they don't check enough boxes for your liking? Is it published, or all just in your head?

Comment

My goodness, the shaming that goes on for people with different beliefs than you is remarkable.

Is there a list of people you disregard because they don't check enough boxes for your liking? Is it published, or all just in your head?
            Southerner? Check
            No College Education? Check
            Religious? Check
            Lower Class? Check

What else doesn't meet your lily white little world?

Comment

Sure, but he's not sneaking up on anyone this time. Why isn't he leading by 35-40 points? I mean, the opponent has barely come out of his basement. This shouldn't even be a contest. What gives?
              Polls are polls they’re about as accurate a betting spread. The Republican Garcia in the California special election outperformed the polls by 12%. We’ll see what gives on November 3rd.

Comment

Oh, me, personally? No, I'm just a llliiiiiitttlllle higher up the chain than that.

But, what if I were an employee at Jiffy Lube. Would there be a problem with that?

On the one hand, we have Libs on here touting how much money the Clinton's have soaked us for. Then another Lib says "well what if they stayed in a small practice" and weren't as rich.

Now, we have a Lib looking down on the working class, the same people who keep your car running so your little dahhhhling won't be late to soccer practice.

We've got Libs saying Trump doesn't look out for the working class....and now we have a Lib mocking the working class.

Did you exhaust your liberal talking points for the day and just going off-script? Get your acts together!
                Listen, just because someone has a couple of master's degrees and a Ph.D. doesn't mean someone lives in an Ivory Tower, and also doesn't mean that the same person can't work on their car. Take a look at your post that sparked my post. And those weren't liberals "touting" whatever money the Clintons have earned. And neither was the poster who talked about them being small town local lawyers. But you're the wealthy soccer mom in Weston, so who cares if you get most of the facts wrong.

Comment

Southerner? Check
                  No College Education? Check
                  Religious? Check
                  Lower Class? Check

What else doesn't meet your lily white little world?
                  Well, I am a Southerner who went to a high school that was 60% black and who lived around rednecks much of my life. So, we could start there.

Comment

of course not. most of the western countries that people are calling "success stories" did much more than just social distancing. they did aggressive testing and contact tracing, which we didn't do and are still in no position to do. masks were actually not part of the program in most of those places. we do it because we have been so, so far behind on testing that we have no idea who is infected and who isn't.

it's kind of mind-blowing to think that after 100,000+ deaths WITH a lockdown, people still believe that virus fears were "overblown." do you actually need nature to carry out the math for a few more weeks and get to 1M+ to prove that it was worth fearing?

we waited until the last possible moment until people were basically panicking before applying the bluntest possible tool in the toolbox.
                    1 mm was never in the cards. would have been the same if we just socially distanced and masked. We are proving that right now as things open up. Per your logic, because we are now open we go to 1 mm. NOBODY thinks that. The politicians panicked. They shut down. The lower middle class paid.

Comment

Polls are polls they’re about as accurate a betting spread. The Republican Garcia in the California special election outperformed the polls by 12%. We’ll see what gives on November 3rd.
                      Sure, sure, but why is it even close, even on paper?

Comment

Listen, just because someone has a couple of master's degrees and a Ph.D. doesn't mean someone lives in an Ivory Tower, and also doesn't mean that the same person can't work on their car. Take a look at your post that sparked my post. And those weren't liberals "touting" whatever money the Clintons have earned. And neither was the poster who talked about them being small town local lawyers. But you're the wealthy soccer mom in Weston, so who cares if you get most of the facts wrong.
                        And, just because someone didn't go to college doesn't mean they ignorant. So, why do you categorize them so? Why do you mock the Jiffy Lube worker, out trying to do the best for his/her family?

I mentioned the $45M they won off their campaign of service. The rest were Libs justifying it or saying it didn't matter how much they made. Take it up with them, the Leftist arguments are all over the place today.

Comment

If we’re blatantly breaking social distancing can we at least get the kids back to school and normal activities.

Comment

1 mm was never in the cards. would have been the same if we just socially distanced and masked. We are proving that right now as things open up. Per your logic, because we are now open we go to 1 mm. NOBODY thinks that. The politicians panicked. They shut down. The lower middle class paid.
                            Wow. Now you are a world-renowned epidemiologist. In what medical journal can we find your full analysis. And no, no one is exactly sure what the result of opening now will be, although spikes and surges are likely. The point is what would have happened if we stayed open in March and April. Surely you know that even Trump was convinced that 2-2.5 million could die.

Comment

Wow. Now you are a world-renowned epidemiologist. In what medical journal can we find your full analysis. And no, no one is exactly sure what the result of opening now will be, although spikes and surges are likely. The point is what would have happened if we stayed open in March and April. Surely you know that even Trump was convinced that 2-2.5 million could die.
                              Wow. Now YOU are a world-renowned epidemiologist, too!

Comment

And, just because someone didn't go to college doesn't mean they ignorant. So, why do you categorize them so? Why do you mock the Jiffy Lube worker, out trying to do the best for his/her family?

I mentioned the $45M they won off their campaign of service. The rest were Libs justifying it or saying it didn't matter how much they made. Take it up with them, the Leftist arguments are all over the place today.
                                The Clintons are among the most successful and respected people on the planet. They would have been successful no matter what they did. That was the point.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X