NEFC President Email

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You people are funny. SE was a pimple on NEFC’s ass anyway. They already had their best players up on the top two teams. The closing of the DA is a bigger issue so they are losing some good players in certain age groups, but they will be fine long term. Anybody predicting the “demise” on NEFC know zero about business.

Comment

What is the value of NEFC if it were to be sold? $3m? $5m? More?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        You people are funny. SE was a pimple on NEFC’s ass anyway. They already had their best players up on the top two teams. The closing of the DA is a bigger issue so they are losing some good players in certain age groups, but they will be fine long term. Anybody predicting the “demise” on NEFC know zero about business.
        And now we've come full circle the the subject of this thread. If SE is such a un-noteworthy pimple, why the petulant, threatening email?

Comment

What is the value of NEFC if it were to be sold? $3m? $5m? More?
          The last tax filing had them bringing in 7.7 million if I am correct. Have to remember their facility as well.

Comment

So what would that mean in terms of sale value? $10m?

Comment

So what would that mean in terms of sale value? $10m?
              Top line revenue is a useless metric. EBITDA is what you’re lookong for to put a value on the business. Since there is no patented IP and nothing to stop another business from coming in, like a Surf, and takong your coaches and customers, I’d discount that value heavily.

Funny enough, I would put more value on a club like Scorpions who has an ECNL license, something that is difficult to attain and limited in number within a specific geography, than a club like NEFC that has nothing other than it’s coaches, players, and a field in Mendon.

Comment

Good analysis. I’d say $3.5m tops.

Comment

Good analysis. I’d say $3.5m tops.
                  You want to buy it?
                  Not sure why we are talking about this. I get we are all bored but this is such a weird thing to be talking about.

Comment

Not the one who posted it, but saw the above and it peeked my curiosity.

Comment

BM should be ashamed of himself

Former Southeast NEFC parent here. For some reason I didn't receive this email, but was forwarded it by another parent. If I am ashamed, I don't know how BM is not.

Parents and players do not need to be involved in any dispute between former employees and NEFC. The email shouldn't have included all emails as a cc and parents definitely should not be sent coaches personal addresses and salaries.

This is disgraceful behavior by a leader of youth sports. It was petty, disturbing and doesn't make anyone feel good about the organization. An apology email should have been sent immediately. Parents I spoke with who were thinking about staying are thinking twice for sure.

Comment

Former Southeast NEFC parent here. For some reason I didn't receive this email, but was forwarded it by another parent. If I am ashamed, I don't know how BM is not.

Parents and players do not need to be involved in any dispute between former employees and NEFC. The email shouldn't have included all emails as a cc and parents definitely should not be sent coaches personal addresses and salaries.

This is disgraceful behavior by a leader of youth sports. It was petty, disturbing and doesn't make anyone feel good about the organization. An apology email should have been sent immediately. Parents I spoke with who were thinking about staying are thinking twice for sure.
                        Are you really surprised? Those that have been around have heard the rumors of what he paid the disgruntled BB for those Scorpion powerhouse teams (the teams for the classes of 2016,17,18). The rise of NEFC didn't come from Puma, it came from those teams, that were loaded with talent and they put NEFC on the national map. Secret cell phones, secret team meetings, text messages...the whole 9 yeards... all orchestrated by the rich retired guy looking for a new hobby. BB got suspended for a year from Maple for tampering. BM has now gone full circle and is morphing into FM before our eyes. A leopard never changes its spots. JD and LL have to be laughing their arses off at the irony at play here. I feel for those families who are affected, but this is simply hilarious.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X