Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, this site has some very strange people on it. It’s like they spend every second refreshing their browser every 2 minutes to see if someone posted something new
    Agree...

Comment

I don't think that was ever true with WC lol. I would say their MO is small, speedy and skilled
      Relative to top clubs teams in New England I would say WCFC is nowhere near as skilled...PDA, FC Stars...even SUSA is more skilled at many ages. WCFC is just hit or miss and more often than not a miss at most age groups.

Comment

Yes, this site has some very strange people on it. It’s like they spend every second refreshing their browser every 2 minutes to see if someone posted something new
        Like you??

Comment

Relative to top clubs teams in New England I would say WCFC is nowhere near as skilled...PDA, FC Stars...even SUSA is more skilled at many ages. WCFC is just hit or miss and more often than not a miss at most age groups.
          https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=PN97_1591070391

Comment

I don't think that was ever true with WC lol. I would say their MO is small, speedy and skilled
            Definitely agree with this. Opposing teams always seem much bigger.

Comment

Have only seen SUSA a couple of times, but imho the players seem to do a lot of flashy-but-complete-unnecessary stuff when they play. So I can see how a casual watcher might think they are "more skilled". Haven't seen that from PDA or FC Stars and would have a hard time seeing significant differentiation in skills among their players from what WCFC has.

Comment

Have only seen SUSA a couple of times, but imho the players seem to do a lot of flashy-but-complete-unnecessary stuff when they play. So I can see how a casual watcher might think they are "more skilled". Haven't seen that from PDA or FC Stars and would have a hard time seeing significant differentiation in skills among their players from what WCFC has.
                If you look at WC’s 2003 and 2004 group, I would say the teams depend more on size than skill. 2005 and younger are developing into very skilled teams.

Comment

PDA? Stars?

First, PDA is the biggest, baddest team around but nobody would seriously call them skilled.

Stars? Somewhat, but as a Stars' parent once told me: We have big backs who launch it up to the fast forwards, and let them go get it. If we lose it, we press until we get it back. Not pretty, but seems to work."

Again, if that's considered skillfull to some, so be it. But, that comes directly from a Stars parent.

Comment

If you look at WC’s 2003 and 2004 group, I would say the teams depend more on size than skill. 2005 and younger are developing into very skilled teams.
                    I know two kids on the 03 team and one kid on the 04 team. All are physical, but I wouldn't call them big, just strong. One of those 03 players is also very fast. 03 team has the NT player, and she is both physical and skilled.

Comment

PDA? Stars?

First, PDA is the biggest, baddest team around but nobody would seriously call them skilled.

Stars? Somewhat, but as a Stars' parent once told me: We have big backs who launch it up to the fast forwards, and let them go get it. If we lose it, we press until we get it back. Not pretty, but seems to work."

Again, if that's considered skillfull to some, so be it. But, that comes directly from a Stars parent.
                      That has not been my experience in watching Stars. In the teams I've seen, they do play it to the forwards, but usually by getting it to the outside forward at midfield and letting them handle the ball up the side (so not a launch and chase). Agree that I don't see them playing through their center-mids as much as other teams.

Comment

Who coaches the 09 WC team?

Comment

Christ someone tell me it's not Napoleon Angry Cop. Please!

Comment

why do you want to know?

Comment

why do you want to know?
                              I heard Kaz was bringing in all his former players to coach I think the 09’s will have YA coaching after she has her baby

Comment

I heard Kaz was bringing in all his former players to coach I think the 09’s will have YA coaching after she has her baby
                                the 09 team has a good coach why would they change now?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X