Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wonder if she was among the huge group of JFC and FESA girls on the Soccer field with Dean?
    Wonder no more, she was at Patton last night with the rest of the FESA starters.

Comment

Wonder no more, she was at Patton last night with the rest of the FESA starters.
      Saw 2006 starters there too.

Comment

Is she superhuman? Two places at once?

Comment

Not really. She lives in Nocatee, and will enjoy the convenience of those once weekly Davis practices. Several of the other FESA girls actually live equidistant or closer to Patton than Vets.
          Lots of 07s moving to JFC.

Comment

Exactly. You choose rosters based on roles you need filled, skills you need added. Not some ranking and percentage. What if the “top” 25% of the B team are all forwards etc? The theory of trading the bottom A team for the top B team sounds good, but isn’t entirely practical. It’s not a need for need swap.
            Clubs should communicate this more.

Comment

Clubs should communicate this more.
              Have JFC had tryouts yet?

Comment

calm down C.A. we know how you have been dreaming of this dream team ... we got it your daughter is the best!

QUOTE=Unregistered;2744764]You're a liar. I was at Patton last night. Saw BS pull up with 5 2007 FESA girls pile out of his vehicle and participate in the training.

They're finished with FESA

Tell Bubb to get 8 Bob Evans lemon pie gift certificates ready for getting the kids onboard.

The Super team is being formed at JFC. A legendary coach will be born this season! Hang on to your sombrero hombre...Christmas is coming early for the primere parents at Veterans.[/QUOTE]

Comment

they should not! its a conflict of interest

QUOTE=Unregistered;2749351]
                  With good players coming over to an already good team, and her being the coach's daughter, wouldn't it make sense for her to play on age? Unless she is THAT good. I have not seen her play.[/QUOTE

BS has always wanted to coach her and Bubb doesn't allow parents to coach own kids.

Comment

Have JFC had tryouts yet?
                    Where’s the new JFC coaching slate then?

Comment

He was offered to be the assistant to the coach at FESA. He wouldn’t have been her main coach, or anybody’s. That’s why he left. They didn’t think he was good enough to coach any team himself.

Comment

BS can’t develop and never wins!

Comment

He was offered to be the assistant to the coach at FESA. He wouldn’t have been her main coach, or anybody’s. That’s why he left. They didn’t think he was good enough to coach any team himself.
                          Planned by Bubb. He knew BS was an awful coach from day one but couldn’t kick him out because he’s MPs little gofer. Once MP was leaving BS had no protection. I agree with Bubb here, he is a waste of time. I wouldn’t take my kid anywhere he is. Armada must be pretty desperate.

Comment

Forcast

Planned by Bubb. He knew BS was an awful coach from day one but couldn’t kick him out because he’s MPs little gofer. Once MP was leaving BS had no protection. I agree with Bubb here, he is a waste of time. I wouldn’t take my kid anywhere he is. Armada must be pretty desperate.
                            Garrett Bedenbaugh's forcast for Jullington Creek/Durbin is lots of shade...real shady!

You FESA creeps are predictably obnoxious. This year's saviour, the a§§ de jour to target for buttkissing at Veteran's Park is Blaine. The same empty golf shirts talking trash on Mr. FESA himself, are now quick to throw him under the bus, and we know why? You're a youth soccer parasite. Spent years probably nuzzling BS sweaty taint...now all that work, influence peddling, gone forever! No favor to collect. Now, you lash out like a forsaken lover...abandoned. Not even lemon pie can make things feel alright.
                            Now your plan is to have angry break up sex with the next coach. You're sick!

Comment

"parents who are unrealistic, living through the kids and most likely the kid isn’t even that good that"....You just referred to most of the parents in general.

Historically at both clubs, tryouts are rigged and motivated by all sorts of things other than playing ability for the bottom half of the roster. And some of the dead weight players fades away and quits over time but they sucked up a spot and opportunity for another higher potential kid for many years. Talent ID is part of coaching and development. If they did better, they would not be constantly trying to poach talent from outside the club. They just can never hardly stomach enough demotions from the top team at tryouts to instill a real culture of competition. Like some kind of legacy tenure since the baby fields. Just keep paying and you keep your spot.
                              So I'll just say this... the 2006 Fesa boys only have 6 players on their team from the U12 team. That's a ton of turnover in 2 seasons. They have consistently brought different players up and moved players down throughout the past 2 years.

Comment

So I'll just say this... the 2006 Fesa boys only have 6 players on their team from the U12 team. That's a ton of turnover in 2 seasons. They have consistently brought different players up and moved players down throughout the past 2 years.
                                Armada troll, you know that’s not true. We are all looking forward to a great season here at FESA! We are FLORIDA ELITE!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X