•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toms River FC - Red Bulls Partnership

Announcement:

https://www.newyorkredbulls.com/post...er-futbol-club

I wonder what this does to the relationship between PDA Shore TRFC.
    Will Trophy Park in Jackson be the future home of all PDA Shore programs?

Goodbye PDA Shore

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Announcement:

What a disgrace by TRFC to do this right in PDAs face. PDA put this nothing club on the map and now they get the short end of the stick. If I’m PDA I would be out of there in a heartbeat.

Comment

Announcement:

This is going to destroy the PDA Shore programme, after all they have done for this township club that had no history or relevance before the partnership.

Comment

This is going to destroy the PDA Shore programme, after all they have done for this township club that had no history or relevance before the partnership.
          Wouldn't PDA benefit from this? Improvement in training to a group of kids in the area where they can turn to in the future and pluck the best players.

Comment

Worth remembering there are two main clubs in TR.

Futbol and Independent FC.

Comment

PDA Shore stinks anyway there is only 1 real PDA and it's not at the shore. Good for Toms River because all PDA Shore has done for last number of years is steal Toms River players just to get some $$ in. PDA Shore will take C team players from Toms River again just to make up the numbers, nothing elite about this PDA. Sooner they are in Jackson better for all or maybe they just go under!

Comment

Does this mean those rumors about PDA Shore leaving Toms River are true? I remember hearing a rumor that they were going to jump to Jackson a year or two ago.

Comment

PDA Shore stinks anyway there is only 1 real PDA and it's not at the shore. Good for Toms River because all PDA Shore has done for last number of years is steal Toms River players just to get some $$ in. PDA Shore will take C team players from Toms River again just to make up the numbers, nothing elite about this PDA. Sooner they are in Jackson better for all or maybe they just go under!
                  The sooner they are booted to Jackson the better....they steal so many players from TR and are not playing at a very high level anyway. It’s all about the 3 letters on the chest. Maybe they can partner with Jackson SC now.

Comment

PDA Shore U15 Flash is excellent actually.

Comment

Lololol...talk to me when you can actually beat Wall. I give you excellent in Ocean Co but that’s about it.

Comment

TRFC, CFC ... why people want to partner with Red Bulls? My club partners with them. While they do have good coaches, they don't help player recruiting much. They are also in general not very good at handling girls teams and they have a hard time recruiting female coaches.

The boys team in TRFC may benefit from this but the girls team may simply fall apart, like other clubs partnering with RB.

Comment

TRFC, CFC ... why people want to partner with Red Bulls? My club partners with them. While they do have good coaches, they don't help player recruiting much. They are also in general not very good at handling girls teams and they have a hard time recruiting female coaches.

The boys team in TRFC may benefit from this but the girls team may simply fall apart, like other clubs partnering with RB.
                          Do you have examples, clubs or age groups?
                          Otherwise your claim cannot be verified

Comment

This partnership was geared to kick PDA out they’ve done enough damage in TR over the years. Ruined many teams and friendships.

Comment

Keep drinking the Kool Aid and paying your $3k a year to play JV PDA and wear the powder blue hoodie as a wannabe parent.

😂

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X