Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    People keep sayin that Dominic Bucci posts in these threads. Surely that’s not true. I can’t imagine a DOC of a respectable club spending time on a message board.
    When my kid went for a trial practice at MF invited by her friends, he called DOC of my kid's club to let them know my kid went for a practice at MF.

I also heard stories of him holding a "us club soccer player card" of players that wanted to leave MF, but that's just anecdotal.

I don't know about him posting on the MF forum, but the "twitter" feed was very much in synch with the GDA feed for the weirdness of rumors. He has enough core follower moms that come and defend his behavior here.

Comment

When my kid went for a trial practice at MF invited by her friends, he called DOC of my kid's club to let them know my kid went for a practice at MF.

I also heard stories of him holding a "us club soccer player card" of players that wanted to leave MF, but that's just anecdotal.

I don't know about him posting on the MF forum, but the "twitter" feed was very much in synch with the GDA feed for the weirdness of rumors. He has enough core follower moms that come and defend his behavior here.
      Lies.

Comment

Lies.
        Seriously, he is enough of a dick to call the DOC of my kid's club. It wasnt JR, if was DB.

Comment

Seriously, he is enough of a dick to call the DOC of my kid's club. It wasnt JR, if was DB.
          What is the name of your kid's club ????

Comment

He recruits over players and has them play for free. He does it every season
            they get more playing time over your kidd, wether they deserve it or not
            he wants them to play, stay and pay next season. He already has you roped in. Hes giving them more time to get more head count. Its all business. I guess most clubs do it.
            word is when Cedar Stars girls came over they didnt have to pay, they all started right off the bat. if your on MF and are paying, those girls are playing for free--or atleast were playing for free
            as a coach he doesnt develop and most girls end up hating the game
            as a business man he would be super successful as a snake oil salesmen.
            yes he has a few moms that will kiss his ass for more playing time
            nothing out of the ordinary.

Comment

People keep sayin that Dominic Bucci posts in these threads. Surely that’s not true. I can’t imagine a DOC of a respectable club spending time on a message board.
              Surely you cant be dumb and naive

Comment

Hey Dom!

Comment

gammon

Comment

Pretty fair assessment - having just had a partial season of hell with DB the above is all correct. The club is like anywhere else just with the best platform (ECNL) – your experience is solely dependent on who you have as a coach.
                    If you have DB it’s a waste and your player will begin to lose their love of the game. Get ready for frequent cancelations, long warm ups without ball, lots of scrimmages and zero preparation or instruction – you will also be told you aren’t ECNL level every time something goes wrong. With JR you get a better coach, too many stories of past glories which are long since past, but an obvious upgrade on DB in every way. MR sounds like she has gone (no notification) but if not she is well liked by all the girls and a strong female role model that focuses heavily on technical development. RL is the best coach and you are lucky if he coaches your team, sessions are planned, speaks to the girls with respect and has a much more development orientated approach. With RB you are also lucky if you get him but tends to work with junior teams, nice guy, good coach and girls like playing for him.
                    Overall it is an expensive experience, possibly justifiable with the right coach, definitely not with DB.
                    You sound like you are in the know. DB will hell things without much instruction. JR has seen the twilight of his career dwindle. Too much time spent in training telling the girls about the Colchesters. The newer coaches are much better. RL is a class act and seems to be the coach the older kids want to play for. RB and RM also very popular with the girls in the club.

Comment

he wants them to play, stay and pay next season. He already has you roped in. Hes giving them more time to get more head count. Its all business. I guess most clubs do it.
                      word is when Cedar Stars girls came over they didnt have to pay, they all started right off the bat. if your on MF and are paying, those girls are playing for free--or atleast were playing for free
                      for every kid that graduated with MF, there are probably 2-3 that quit soccer because of that DB. the cost of sorrow is just unreal.

Comment

That's typical. I thought most of the clubs do that. If you are a good player or have connections (i.e. your mom/dad is a board member), you play for free, you play in the top team.

I don't think it happens in MF only.

Comment

That's typical. I thought most of the clubs do that. If you are a good player or have connections (i.e. your mom/dad is a board member), you play for free, you play in the top team.

I don't think it happens in MF only.
                          MF will bring 5-8 players mid season and just when it’s time to showcase, kids that were paying, are now not even rostered. That’s pretty unique.

Comment

How is the Match Fit 07 team ?

Comment

How is the Match Fit 07 team ?
                              utterly pathetic excuse of an ecnl squad. but again that is the entire matchfit organization. enjoy the cluster f they have as a club

Comment

Matchfit says tryouts are completely full
                                Looks like a influx of players
                                Can’t wait to see rude awakening of parents, when Dom brings in players and their kids get no play time or dropped to other team

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X