Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NY Sports ok to train

Gov. Cuomo just announced NY professional sports can begin training. What does that mean for youth sports in our area?

Uhhhhh. Nothing?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gov. Cuomo just announced NY professional sports can begin training. What does that mean for youth sports in our area?

Comment

NJ follows NY during the pandemic.

Comment

Uhhhhh. Nothing?
        Exactly. Pro athletes will be tested on a regular basis and monitored. That won't be happening for youth sports. So, we wait until teams are cleared to practice. Kids can train on their own or with 4 other friends.

Comment

Groups of 25 people can gather and people can crowd the beach and boardwalks but youth sports still can't practice.....*** is wrong with this Governor? He said no and compared it to professional sports. Last I checked most if not all youth sports teams don't attract hundreds of people to games out side of tournaments and showcases.

Comment

Ugh. Patience my friend.

Groups of 25 people can gather and people can crowd the beach and boardwalks but youth sports still can't practice.....*** is wrong with this Governor? He said no and compared it to professional sports. Last I checked most if not all youth sports teams don't attract hundreds of people to games out side of tournaments and showcases.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X