Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good, quit. The herd mentality of doing club like everyone else is not good for your kid, you or the game. Four times too many kids are playing club. It should just be for the top players. Doesn't make sense to pad the club coffers if you are not happy. Quit, quit, quit QUIT!
    Wow that's nuts - you need some help

Comment

You have way too much time on your hands. I work the second shift. I am up late. I spend a lot of money on club soccer. I believe that kids should honor their commitments. I am disgusted with club soccer because of the arrogance that some coaches/clubs have assuming that they can schedule makeup games and practices whenever they want and screw the families and kids that have already committed to something else. Am not willing to give up on travel because it more closely resembles high school play and her town teammates are her friends who she will eventually play hs with. I am not as eloquent as you are but i also don't spend hours thinking up conspiracy theories. Chill out dude. Maybe it didn't deserve it's own thread. Lesson learned. You are as arrogant as they get by the way.
      Unbelievable sorry you had such awful people attack you! I agree club soccer is nuts those responses prove some of the families are too.

Comment

Unbelievable sorry you had such awful people attack you! I agree club soccer is nuts those responses prove some of the families are too.
        simple solution -- QUIT

Comment

simple solution -- QUIT
          What happens if you don't want to quit, just try to make things better?

Comment

What happens if you don't want to quit, just try to make things better?
            talk to the coach, switch club, make a decision. complaining on TS will not make things better

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1234367]

what is interesting and what is all about development? being able to get your kids to important events, being part of the "team" , participating, belonging is all part of the environment for healthy, self-assured players. creating a nerve-racking environment of confusion is really counterproductive for all.
              The whole article is interesting and many times you see where a player over there develops to their own pace ie playing up, etc

Comment

get lost --- no posters care

Originally posted by perspective View Post
                Stop with the hysterics please. Was there some landmark, breakthrough content that got interrupted? Where do you think most of the content comes from? The best is when we're accused of "ruining" threads that we started ourselves.

As for "the battle," that can be resolved immediately by signing in and not posting anonymously. Poof. Problem gone. But, then again, that would involve accountability.
                do you ever listen perspective -------- posters are tired of you pontificating over everything ----- no one really cares what you think ------- no one wants to listen to you spout how knowledgeable you think you are on every subject ------ no one -- - get it === no one

Comment

get lost --- no posters care

Post count #?

You keep repeating that I have an agenda, but you never seem to articulate in a coherent manner what that might be, even in just your imagination.
                  do you ever listen perspective -------- posters are tired of you pontificating over everything ----- no one really cares what you think ------- no one wants to listen to you spout how knowledgeable you think you are on every subject ------ no one -- - get it === no one

Comment

Now why would you try to breathe new life into something like this out of the blue? Not smart.

Comment

How's that advice working out for you?

Do as I say, and not as I do, right?
                      The gig is up dude. Crawl back into the cesspool that you were spawned in.

Comment

Everybody take a time-out and watch this - you'll have a laugh:
                        http://www.mlssoccer.com/video/2014/...mmittee-action

Comment

The club my player plays for has dwindling numbers beyond U15 and seems to cater to the multi-sport athlete. We have club players playing both HS Lacrosse and club soccer, making attendance at practices extremely inconsistent, or they get moved to weird times like Saturdays and Mondays late.

Why would anyone play club fees for their kids to put another sport first? It is honestly making us consider leaving the club. Team is good but will not stay that way in high school if this is the pattern.

Comment

The club my player plays for has dwindling numbers beyond U15 and seems to cater to the multi-sport athlete. We have club players playing both HS Lacrosse and club soccer, making attendance at practices extremely inconsistent, or they get moved to weird times like Saturdays and Mondays late.

Why would anyone play club fees for their kids to put another sport first? It is honestly making us consider leaving the club. Team is good but will not stay that way in high school if this is the pattern.
                            Why would anyone play club fees for their kids to put another sport first?

Perhaps it is so that they can be part of a club that allows them to play two sports.

If that isn't what you are looking for then you are probably in the wrong place.

Different clubs have different foci, that is why there are different clubs - to serve different needs. Figure out what your needs are and find a club that meets them.

Comment

Why would anyone play club fees for their kids to put another sport first?

Perhaps it is so that they can be part of a club that allows them to play two sports.

If that isn't what you are looking for then you are probably in the wrong place.

Different clubs have different foci, that is why there are different clubs - to serve different needs. Figure out what your needs are and find a club that meets them.
                              This is exactly why we pay. In fact, we join the town travel so that my son can play a game on Saturday afternoon. He doesn't even practice with his team.

Clubs are like any other product. They have a niche market that they cater to. It is important to do your due diligence before you join.

Comment

Tell Guy I said hello.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X