•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stars: ECNL San Diego

A little recap from the final day of this weekend's event

http://www.topdrawersoccer.com/club-...diego_aid32825

Where is the recap on Match Fit 3 Stars 0n (17's)?

Comment

What are you asking?

Comment

2nd day I mean, not final. event is still going on. may be more updates on more teams later on

Comment

Ever wonder a post like this gets started?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Ever wonder a post like this gets started?
            Whoever posts these top draw links does the same in other states threads

Even when it is just a blurb, like team U# is playing team x this weekend.

Comment

a recap from one of the top team's in Mass seems relevant in a Mass Soccer forum to me

Comment

a recap from one of the top team's in Mass seems relevant in a Mass Soccer forum to me
                Top?? Says who?? See this is what they want. Tryouts are coming up soon and it is time to rile up the faithful by getting the club name bashed.

Comment

Top?? Says who?? See this is what they want. Tryouts are coming up soon and it is time to rile up the faithful by getting the club name bashed.
                  The paranoia of this board never ceases to amaze me.

You take the top 5 clubs and at each age group, every single one of them has extremely skilled players, some more, some less, but they all do. To think otherwise is just plain stupid.

Comment

The paranoia of this board never ceases to amaze me.

You take the top 5 clubs and at each age group, every single one of them has extremely skilled players, some more, some less, but they all do. To think otherwise is just plain stupid.
                    Thing that gets me is when someone starts a thread like this and then complains when someone from one of the other clubs pisses on it. If they don't want their club talked about why do they post stuff like this thread?

Comment

Thing that gets me is when someone starts a thread like this and then complains when someone from one of the other clubs pisses on it. If they don't want their club talked about why do they post stuff like this thread?
                      I think someone for. Top drawer does it. Look in the other states where there is activity. They get top drawer links as well. While there are a few features, many are meaningless. Don't forget, hits to sites = ad dollars

Comment

Precisely. Think closer to home though.

Comment

Not likely a Stars parent doing the PR. It is tough enough to make an ECNL roster, no need to keep making it tougher.

Comment

As a parent I like seeing articles posted in the forums that I otherwise would have missed.

Comment

Funny how these sort of threads just die out once the reality overcomes the hype.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X