BU14: Mass State Cup 2014

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some very strong teams in this age group. I still think Scorpions are the front runners but i think MPS Crusaders or Knights will be there biggest contenders, these teams will play each other in round robin so only one will make semi finals. Scorpions VS one of these teams will be the final.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Some very strong teams in this age group. I still think Scorpions are the front runners but i think MPS Crusaders or Knights will be there biggest contenders, these teams will play each other in round robin so only one will make semi finals. Scorpions VS one of these teams will be the final.
      nice try GPA, dad

Comment

nice try GPA, dad
        that is...GPS dad

Comment

Well the u15 GPS crusaders tied the almighty scorpions u14 in NEP play today and the u14 crusader squad is much stronger, at least for their age. Without the size advantage that team is not dominant. That u15 team isn't even in state cup.

Comment

That U14 Crusaders team are very good to watch, my son played against them and they passed the ball really well. Not sure if they are at the level of the Scorpions and other physically strong teams yet but who knows.

Comment

State Cup games will be fun to watch. A lot of good teams at this age group!

Comment

That U14 Crusaders team are very good to watch, my son played against them and they passed the ball really well. Not sure if they are at the level of the Scorpions and other physically strong teams yet but who knows.
                Is that the same GPS team that got woped by WUP at the NEFC tournament?

Comment

Middle of the table team at best.

Comment

Is that the same GPS team that got woped by WUP at the NEFC tournament?
                    Woped?????

I don't think i said passing the ball really well meant they were a better side. But 2 25 minute halves in a pre season tournament would be a good indicator..

Comment

I have news for you as for those scorp blazer kids choosing to go to DAP next year. That team may have 2-3 kids that could play DAP!! That's all folks.
                      Oh please. These days, any kid can play DAP. 2-3 might be able to make a Revs. Most of the rest could play DAP.

Comment

Name 3 kids by initials that can play revs

Let's hear your 3 kids who can play for the revs??

Comment

Please go away, DAP snob. We don't care about DAP and you don't care about club teams so why are you here?

Comment

Let's hear your 3 kids who can play for the revs??
                            100% would be more deserving that the latest 2 additions to Revs 14s, that's for dam sure!

Comment

I have never seen any of the Revs u14 teams play but I have seen several YouTube movies of other u14 MLS teams. I cannot say that I am too impressed. Can someone talk about the Revs team

Comment

I have never seen any of the Revs u14 teams play but I have seen several YouTube movies of other u14 MLS teams. I cannot say that I am too impressed. Can someone talk about the Revs team
                                I'm sure plenty of people on the DAP thread would be happy to. This thread is about the BU14 State Cup teams, which the Revs 14s are not involved in.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X