Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Two Thanksgiving tournaments in a row for 10 year olds?
    Racking up gotsoccer points at its best. Jees!
    Well, they will definitely rack up meaningless points at the GPS one, but not so sure about the Bethesda tournament. CB should have just gone to the Bethesda one and not worried about using the GPS tournament as their consolation prize and given those boys a break.

Comment

These are the same crazy chest thumpers that had such fun on the previous u11 thread.
      National champs NU parent probably, they never learn.
      Obsession: a state in which someone thinks about someone or something constantly or frequently especially in a way that is not normal

Comment

Obsession: a state in which someone thinks about someone or something constantly or frequently especially in a way that is not normal
        Yes, obssesed with u10 scores from a year ago and snarky comments about it being a 'disaster'. Gee wonder who that is?

Comment

Well, they will definitely rack up meaningless points at the GPS one, but not so sure about the Bethesda tournament. CB should have just gone to the Bethesda one and not worried about using the GPS tournament as their consolation prize and given those boys a break.
          And this coaching advice is coming from who?
          Since you are not with NEFC why are you so concerned?
          It's none of your business.

Comment

Predictions?

11/23/2013
            9:00 AM UKRAINIAN NATIONALS ZORIA BLACK (PAE) NEFC CENTRAL UNITED U11 BOYS (MA)

12:45 PM BETHESDA BLUE 02 SAL (MD) NEFC CENTRAL UNITED U11 BOYS (MA)
            Bethesda #1 Maryland ranked team; 13th National rank

11/24/2013
            10:15 AM FUTURE MONARCHS-RED (MD) NEFC CENTRAL UNITED U11 BOYS (MA)

Be honest now, are you rooting for an MA team to kick butt or rooting for the other teams to kick NEFC butt?
            Hmmm.....would be nice to see them lose. Yet, if they win this tournament and our team beats them in the Spring, that would be better for us. It would also mean we would not have to travel far to tournaments because we have a good local team that beat those teams, so why bother. Hmmmm......I still would like to see them lose bad to Bethesda. Scores will be fun to watch this weekend.

Comment

Hmmm.....would be nice to see them lose. Yet, if they win this tournament and our team beats them in the Spring, that would be better for us. It would also mean we would not have to travel far to tournaments because we have a good local team that beat those teams, so why bother. Hmmmm......I still would like to see them lose bad to Bethesda. Scores will be fun to watch this weekend.
              Definitely want them to LOSE.

Comment

hmmm nice sportsmanship! did your son and team get embarrassed by NEFC? I hope your Turkey is filled with maggots on Thanksgiving day!

Comment

hmmm nice sportsmanship! did your son and team get embarrassed by NEFC? I hope your Turkey is filled with maggots on Thanksgiving day!
                  Yes, 7-2.

Comment

Definitely want them to LOSE.
                    Hope they lose.

Comment

Hope they lose.
                      Hope they win 7-2 in each game.

Comment

As u10 this team was 1-1-1.

Including a loss to a team they are facing this year. I'm predicting
                        2-1 and they won't make the finals.

These games are good for development or at least that what this site says.

Comment

As u10 this team was 1-1-1.

Including a loss to a team they are facing this year. I'm predicting
                          2-1 and they won't make the finals.

These games are good for development or at least that what this site says.
                          Thanks for the scouting report obsessed dad. Does your team page have any information about development?

Comment

Yes, the nefc site does.
                            But you knew that already.

Comment

Yes, the nefc site does.
                              So you are predicting your son will lose? That's believable. You NU guys are just nonstop fun!

Comment

Yes, the nefc site does.
                                Everyone please say" I remember when little ...... Was on the best u11 team. Here I printed out the hundereds of pages of anonymous posts corroborating my claim. Let's sit down and read it. "

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X