Imploding teams...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it could not get worse for Galway, I see RW has a website for his new club (www.masscityfc.com) let the mass exodus from Galway begin.

Comment

ooh boy--He must feel his old team is coming, but doing all those age groups from scratch is going to be a tough start…should just begin at u12 and down---how do you start a u15 boys team from nothing for example? There are only so many players----

Comment

He might think whole teams or most of some teams will move together not much of a building process you see what PM and BB did to Scorps it seem to workout for NEFC. I keep hearing that a lot of people are unhappy with Galway And their coaches FA and DL so who knows those teams might jump ship with the teams he already coached either way sounds like Galways will be feeling the brunt of a another new club on the south shore.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          He might think whole teams or most of some teams will move together not much of a building process you see what PM and BB did to Scorps it seem to workout for NEFC. I keep hearing that a lot of people are unhappy with Galway And their coaches FA and DL so who knows those teams might jump ship with the teams he already coached either way sounds like Galways will be feeling the brunt of a another new club on the south shore.
          DL and RW are buddies---wonder if he will end up leaving also?

Comment

Not sure but Galway could not take another coach leaving it like rats jumping of a sinking ship.

Comment

who's galway, why does anyone care

Comment

If it could not get worse for Galway, I see RW has a website for his new club (www.masscityfc.com) let the mass exodus from Galway begin.
                Not the most impressive of coaching resumes on the website, will RW have time to start a new club with his commitments of high school soccer? And am I the only one wondering about the name? Mass is a state not a city, FT will have a conflict on his hands now, where does this leave the breakers partnership with the U? Lot of question marks over other clubs renting from a clubs facility, this will at into RW's hands having a pick of any player he wants from the complex

Comment

What the difference who rents space at the U for soccer there are multiple teams there now. Why does FT name keep coming up I do not see him anywhere as a owner of part of Masscity. Sounds like Galway person starting rumors are you getting nervous of a start up club.

Comment

I would imagine he should be able to do it with his high school commitment LL does it with SSS,TD does it with CSU and PT does it. It looks like they do not have much problems and seem to put out a better product than Galway who has FA coaching and his resume is all town teams that might be why teams are leaving in droves.

Comment

What the difference who rents space at the U for soccer there are multiple teams there now. Why does FT name keep coming up I do not see him anywhere as a owner of part of Masscity. Sounds like Galway person starting rumors are you getting nervous of a start up club.
                      Sounds like a boring thread, good luck to the start up, and enjoy mediocrity! Starting a club is hard and let's face it, who even reads these sites?

Comment

Not sure who reads these threads but some of them have over 10,000 views so so people must.

Comment

9,900 are me cheking to see if anything changed.

Comment

9,901. I can't help myself.

Comment

There you go that explains it

Comment

I just seen on another thread Galway u-12 boys lose 9-0 guess the coach was FA the kids will be lining up for tryouts for that team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X