Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry forgot the 8-0 loss to fuller. Probably the first time Fuller ever scored 8 in a game.
    Thank you for the snark. BTW, you are wrong. Scores are online, you pathetic little troll.

Comment

Sorry forgot the 8-0 loss to fuller. Probably the first time Fuller ever scored 8 in a game.
      That's what I thought. They were always a very good defensive team.

Comment

That's what I thought. They were always a very good defensive team.
        If putting 10 defenders in the box for 80 minutes and practicing clearances is what you meant by "very good defensive team", then you're right.

Comment

If putting 10 defenders in the box for 80 minutes and practicing clearances is what you meant by "very good defensive team", then you're right.
          No reason to pick on the GPS team, the management is the problem. The team clearly should not have been entered into the State Cup Tournament. It must not have been a fun game for either team.

Comment

Ok, well 8 goals from the box, that's pretty good lol

Comment

GU-14 State Cup

Well?

http://www.mayouthsoccer.org/state_c...nge_round.aspx

Comment

OK, I'll bite...

NEFC Elite - Easy win 5-0 (could be more)
                Western United over NE Rush 2-1 (could be an upset, but I think WU is better, barely)
                GPS over Stars Central 3-0
                NEFC Premier over SSS 4-0
                NEFC Central over CSU 2-1
                SC United over NE Rush 2-1
                Aztec over FC Bolts (although this could be an upset), FC Bolts actually a pretty good team Aztecs 2-1 over FC Bolts
                NorthShore over Fuller Hamlets (could be an upset), but they've beaten Fuller already so NSU over Fuller 3-2

Comment

OK, I'll bite...

Western United over NE Rush 2-1 (could be an upset, but I think WU is better, barely)
                  Aztec over FC Bolts (although this could be an upset), FC Bolts actually a pretty good team Aztecs 2-1 over FC Bolts
                  NorthShore over Fuller Hamlets (could be an upset), but they've beaten Fuller already so NSU over Fuller 3-2

I agree with most of the above, especially the WUP prediction but it is tough for any eastern ma. club to make the drive out there to play. Also, in regards to your predictions, I have been told that you can play to ties in this round over the next 3 matches so I can see at least 3 ties out of the above match ups

Comment

How many do you have to win in the RR to advance?

Comment

OK, I'll bite...

GPS and Stars Central played last night. 2-1 GPS.

Comment

GPS and Stars Central played last night. 2-1 GPS.
                        Wow closer than I thought it would be. Do you think Stars stacked the deck at all with NPL or ECNL players? Not accusing, just asking.

Comment

Wow closer than I thought it would be. Do you think Stars stacked the deck at all with NPL or ECNL players? Not accusing, just asking.
                          Absolutely not.

Comment

Absolutely not.
                            Middle of the pack in Maple with only 1 win. Apparently then there isn't that much of a difference between NPL and Maple.

Comment

Middle of the pack in Maple with only 1 win. Apparently then there isn't that much of a difference between NPL and Maple.
                              These games in the middle of the week are tough for teams.Look at upset history of competitions like FA Cup.

Comment

These games in the middle of the week are tough for teams.Look at upset history of competitions like FA Cup.
                                Ridiculous comment. Day of the week means nothing. The GPS team is over rated and every one that has a daughter in this age group knows that. That was Stars third team but they have some talent on that team and they are still Stars. We have played both teams and anyone who is even remotely objective should not be surprised by that score line.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X