Boston Breakers North

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there the slightest chance that Fred and his blissfully happy girlfriend can head up north? That would be a welcome development!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Is there the slightest chance that Fred and his blissfully happy girlfriend can head up north? That would be a welcome development!
      Coaches see where things are going. They are reaching out to Scorpions. They don't want to lose all their kids to bigger clubs as they come into the area and be left without a seat at the smaller clubs when the music stops for them.

Comment

I think they are going to hire some experienced coaches from the established clubs in the area. Those coaches will just bring some teams with them and build it that way with the player coaches coming in along the way. Just my guess.

They will probably just hire some Aztec coaches or somebody else from NSU and build it that way.
        Maybe but who would be willing to go to a brand new team (satellite or not).

Comment

So I guess the rumours were true...

http://www.bostonbreakerssoccer.com/...h/index_E.html

Comment

So I guess the rumours were true...

http://www.bostonbreakerssoccer.com/...h/index_E.html
            Maybe I'm wrong but this area does actually seem to be under served as far as clubs go

Comment

Maybe I'm wrong but this area does actually seem to be under served as far as clubs go
              More bad news for NSU, Vikings and Aztec. Who is running it?

Comment

More bad news for NSU, Vikings and Aztec. Who is running it?
                Vikings are irrelevant, but i dont think they'll be a problem for NSU or Aztec

Comment

Vikings are irrelevant, but i dont think they'll be a problem for NSU or Aztec
                  Stars and Breakers will take more and more players on the girls side from those clubs. It will be interesting to see who is running it. I wonder why that hasn't been released yet?

Comment

Stars and Breakers will take more and more players on the girls side from those clubs. It will be interesting to see who is running it. I wonder why that hasn't been released yet?
                    Theyre working on a merger with aztec i heard, but aztec doesnt want to do ot

Comment

Use search function to search on this phrase "ECNL Preview". Below is what gets returned, Notice how several of the threads in other state forums either resemble ones in the Mass forum or are exact duplicates.

The ECNL Sales Pitch - Fact or Fiction - 1 Hour Ago -Massachusetts
                      Propoganda Wars: Understanding TS Bias and Bashing - 10 Hours Ago - Massachusetts
                      ECNL San Diego Preview - 1 Week Ago - Florida
                      PDA, Match Fit ECNL Preview - 2 Weeks Ago - New Jersey
                      This weekend's ECNL preview - 2 Weeks Ago - Pennsylvania
                      This weekend's ECNL Preview - 2 Weeks Ago - Maryland
                      This Weekends ECNL Preview- 2 Weeks Ago - Connecticut
                      This Weekend's ECNL Preview - 2 Weeks Ago - Massachusetts
                      Stars of Mass ECNL Preview - 3 Weeks Ago - Massachusetts
                      ECNL Weekend Preview: Maryland United - 3 Weeks Ago - Maryland
                      PDA vs Match Fit - 3 Weeks Ago - New Jersey
                      PDA vs Match Fit - 3 Weeks Ago - New Jersey
                      Scorpions SC - 03-13-2014 - Massachusetts
                      Ohhhh ECNL... - 10-21-2012 - Florida
                      ECNL Phoenix preview - 09-29-2012 - Florida
                      ECNL preview - 06-12-2012 - Massachusetts

This is what social media marketing is all about. Clearly someone with an allegiance to the ECNL is working very hard on all of the TS forums to keep the ECNL at the forefront of all of the discussion. It also calls into question Perspective's motives for resurrecting years old threads and keeping them active with wild accusations. There is an agenda there as well and it is becoming increasingly apparent that the two are linked.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X