Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Weston? We are easily making playoff while OC MLS stay home for first time and Clearwater in.
    Your IP address is from Orlando. That's a long drive for weekly Weston training.

Again - you are a moron. Tell us what little club you are from.

Comment

Your IP address is from Orlando. That's a long drive for weekly Weston training.

OC "MLS" da can't even compete with other non-MLS academies let alone with the MLS ones.
      The coaches don't have an idea and the kids aren't even the real best in Florida .next year will be worse.

Comment

He won't admit it but it is obvious isn't it? Just another disgruntled lil daddy with a kid who can't make a DA squad from a neighborhood rec club.

I mean....what kind of loser responds to their own posts and pretends he is from another club. Having a less talented kid lead some to pitiful measures. LMAO & SMH

Comment

OC "MLS" da can't even compete with other non-MLS academies let alone with the MLS ones.
          The coaches don't have an idea and the kids aren't even the real best in Florida .next year will be worse.
          Nationally, there are as many non MLS teams at top of rankings as there are MLS. You would know that if you were involved in any DA.....moron.

Comment

He won't admit it but it is obvious isn't it? Just another disgruntled lil daddy with a kid who can't make a DA squad from a neighborhood rec club.

I mean....what kind of loser responds to their own posts and pretends he is from another club. Having a less talented kid lead some to pitiful measures. LMAO & SMH
            Oc dad quite the hater. Stay home and watch playoffs on stream. Haha

Comment

Weston? We are easily making playoff while OC MLS stay home for first time and Clearwater in.
              IP address that is harassing people from this post

Comment

IP address that is harassing people from this post

Exactly. I love that a "non DA" lil daddy from Orlando area has got busted. He must be so butt hurt his kid can't make a DA squad. LOL

Comment

There is really not an obvious choice either. There really is only OC as a top tier club in Orlando and an endless supply of lower tier clubs in the area. It will be impossible to pinpoint what little club the fake dad is from - but it really does not matter as he will be spending all his energy soon wondering why his kid ids struggling for PT at the local High School. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

Their kilts and pastiness not coping with fla heat
                    I think you're right.

They should have been wearing sombreros, cowboy boots and large, brass belt buckles. However I did notice that none of them had fat, white wives or showed up in a 1995 Astro van with chrome door trim. They probably don't fair as well in the heat as those who grew up in a desert wasteland and took a quick swim to get here.

Wanna stereo type? I'm all in! ;)

Comment

Scottish connection came right in and brought them to next level!! LMAO

Comment

Scottish connection came right in and brought them to next level!! LMAO
                        now you know why the best American players go to Germany.

Comment

now you know why the best American players go to Germany.
                          That works. Of course those best American players are all DA developed. :)

Comment

This is like Unicorns R Us.

An epic conversation for the book learned. Swag me Brah.

Comment

I think you're right.

They should have been wearing sombreros, cowboy boots and large, brass belt buckles. However I did notice that none of them had fat, white wives or showed up in a 1995 Astro van with chrome door trim. They probably don't fair as well in the heat as those who grew up in a desert wasteland and took a quick swim to get here.

Wanna stereo type? I'm all in! ;)
                              I am only going to say this once.

1995 Astro vans with chrome door trim are the most krunk sleds ever built. Straight Dope right there!

Comment

I am only going to say this once.

1995 Astro vans with chrome door trim are the most krunk sleds ever built. Straight Dope right there!
                                *Laughs*

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X