Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kraft - when r u going to wake up and INVEST in the revs?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Close (hit a basketball hoop on a court we were playing on).

But, you don't get how percentages work, do you?
    Well, you're black and I'm white so who do you think has a better understanding of percentages? .001% is pretty low and definitely lower than you dealing with cops just because you're black for at least "can fit on one hand" incidents.

Comment

Close (hit a basketball hoop on a court we were playing on).

But, you don't get how percentages work, do you?
      70th percentile.

The basketball court reference is quaint. You know, with you being black and all. What will you be in your next post?

Comment

Well, you're black and I'm white so who do you think has a better understanding of percentages? .001% is pretty low and definitely lower than you dealing with cops just because you're black for at least "can fit on one hand" incidents.
        Right. Percentages are very low in each case. So, I won't damn an entire law enforcement community for the actions of very few.

Which is why I would prefer my entire race not be damned for the actions of a very few. And, in turn, I won't damn an entire white race for the actions of very few.

And, I won't even damn you for your racist comment inferring that because of my color, I somehow don't understand percentages....

Comment

Right. Percentages are very low in each case. So, I won't damn an entire law enforcement community for the actions of very few.

Which is why I would prefer my entire race not be damned for the actions of a very few. And, in turn, I won't damn an entire white race for the actions of very few.

And, I won't even damn you for your racist comment inferring that because of my color, I somehow don't understand percentages....
          Move those goalposts, brother!

Comment

Move those goalposts, brother!
            How were they moved? Poster trashes all law enforcement, I say it's a small percentage.

Where have they been moved?

Man, you folks just looking for a fight on a subject you have no clue about are pretty funny.

Comment

excellent post.

Comment

Moron. You probably don't know any black men so this would be impossible for you but ask someone who does: how many times have they been pulled over for no good reason except "driving while black"?
                And I am a hot white woman who gets harassed, looked down upon, and spoken over every where I go. Am I a victim? Heck no. It's a special power being hot and smart. Do I wish I was ugly in my field? Sometimes. But I am who I am and never let anyone victimize me even if what they do p*sses me off. Stop whining. Everyone has some cross to bear. Even white people.

Comment

And I am a hot white woman who gets harassed, looked down upon, and spoken over every where I go. Am I a victim? Heck no. It's a special power being hot and smart. Do I wish I was ugly in my field? Sometimes. But I am who I am and never let anyone victimize me even if what they do p*sses me off. Stop whining. Everyone has some cross to bear. Even white people.
                  Now that retires the TS GOLD medal in the category of Fictional Persona Awkwardly used to Make a Moronic Point! Well done ! Well doe!

Comment

No Revs Stadium

Talks between Umass and Kraft are dead.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/business...ewell:trending

Comment

Suffolk Downs is the best place for a stadium

Comment

Thank you for returning the thread to the topic at hand

Comment

Suffolk Downs is the best place for a stadium
                          Kraft will dance around that with that ownership group as well for a year or two to keep the masses happy. But in the end, nothing will change so long as he is still drawing in Foxborough and getting the attendees to spend time and money at Patriot Place.

Comment

It wasn't the Krafts fault

http://www.revolutionsoccer.net/post...jonathan-kraft

Comment

It never is, is it? lol

Comment

Kraft will dance around that with that ownership group as well for a year or two to keep the masses happy. But in the end, nothing will change so long as he is still drawing in Foxborough and getting the attendees to spend time and money at Patriot Place.
                                They will move to Rhode Island.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X