Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kraft - when r u going to wake up and INVEST in the revs?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope that if you ever need a first responder they pretend to not see you. For every one of you, there are so many others that appreciate their work and it would be nice if the responders would just help them. Don't you think?
    Sorry for my rant. I recognize that this is the wrong forum for it.

Comment

There is no right forum for demeaning first responders. None.

Comment

Phuque that. Cops that harrass and target people of color deserve much more than being "demeaned".

Comment

Phuque that. Cops that harrass and target people of color deserve much more than being "demeaned".
          And cops of color that harass white people?

Comment

Statistically, we are talking about .001% of law enforcement. Or, equivalent of being hit by lightning.

Comment

And cops of color that harass white people?
              Or white people harassing white people?

Or, colored people harassing colored people?

Comment

Another ignorant, spoiled, teen punk heard from.

Comment

Statistically, we are talking about .001% of law enforcement. Or, equivalent of being hit by lightning.
                  Ummm, no. How many blacks were hit by lightning last year?

Comment

Ummm, no. How many blacks were hit by lightning last year?
                    Talking about % of bad cops. Keep up.

Comment

In a rational world there are no sacred cows. (Not even members of the White Welfare Workers brigade.)

Comment

"Statistically, we are talking about .001% of law enforcement. Or, equivalent of being hit by lightning. "

Comment

Moron. You probably don't know any black men so this would be impossible for you but ask someone who does: how many times have they been pulled over for no good reason except "driving while black"?

Comment

Moron. You probably don't know any black men so this would be impossible for you but ask someone who does: how many times have they been pulled over for no good reason except "driving while black"?
                            Wow, here's a clue. I AM a black man. I have experienced racism, and I have been questioned for just standing there. So, I get it.

I also have had thousands of interactions with law enforcement of some level. And, as stated a very, very small percentage of the time (can fit on one hand) was it racist.

So, yes, we are talking about a very small minority of law enforcement who target blacks.

"Moron"

Comment

Wow, here's a clue. I AM a black man. I have experienced racism, and I have been questioned for just standing there. So, I get it.

I also have had thousands of interactions with law enforcement of some level. And, as stated a very, very small percentage of the time (can fit on one hand) was it racist.

So, yes, we are talking about a very small minority of law enforcement who target blacks.

"Moron"
                              And you've been hit by lightning how many times?

Comment

And you've been hit by lightning how many times?
                                Close (hit a basketball hoop on a court we were playing on).

But, you don't get how percentages work, do you?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X