X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is that what he told you?

Don't believe that guy because it isn't true.
    and I should believe you?

Comment

TBU was unimpressive this past weekend although they did win. They should be in the final 4.

They really only have a couple of talented players, (who will be leaving the tbu dumpster soon). Then it will be JV or bust for the rest of this group.
      Ditto! JFC is pretty darn good. Their win over TBU was no fluke. Many of these JFC kids will be playing DA next year. I would have JFC, Chargers TBU, Rush, Doral & GPS O as my top 5 (no particular order)

Comment

and I should believe you?
        Trevor believes the dude. That's good enough for me. That dude totally abides.

Comment

Ditto! JFC is pretty darn good. Their win over TBU was no fluke. Many of these JFC kids will be playing DA next year. I would have JFC, Chargers TBU, Rush, Doral & GPS O as my top 5 (no particular order)
          No one knows in state cup, JFC did not look very impressive last 3 games

Comment

Good top 5! I would have Lauderhill in there maybe, not sure about TBU

Comment

Heard will be thinned quickly. GPS O plays Clearwater and winner likely gets TBU in quarters. Jax vs Lauderhill should be a good one. rush was given the easiest walk to the semi's. A & B brackets weak, any team coming out of there won't last in semi finals (especially Doral). How does two sub 500 FSPL teams get to play each other in a final 16 bracket?? LegAZ and Key Biac

Comment

Heard will be thinned quickly. GPS O plays Clearwater and winner likely gets TBU in quarters. Jax vs Lauderhill should be a good one. rush was given the easiest walk to the semi's. A & B brackets weak, any team coming out of there won't last in semi finals (especially Doral). How does two sub 500 FSPL teams get to play each other in a final 16 bracket?? LegAZ and Key Biac
                good stuff.

As they say - let's get it on.

Comment

No one knows in state cup, JFC did not look very impressive last 3 games
                  Lets see what happens , JFC had their two starting CB's out injured and I believe one main MF and another forward that were not able to play because of injuries . Bench is good but not same level yet.

Comment

2001 (U16) Boys

I think you mean #1 vs ANESA. ANESA didn't deserve the next round based on that rodeo on Sunday. But....that's why they play the games and TBU didn't look all that dominant against Key Biscayne.
                    ANESA did not play their best game on Sunday that is for sure. They just returned from a week in TX playing Dallas Cup and they looked tired.

Comment

Agree with this. Concerning the brackets - yes, that is a head scratcher. Seems like every year there are a few brackets that make no sense at all.

Comment

Anyone want to talk about how Florida's best played R3PL this year? Didn't think so.

Comment

Anyone want to talk about how Florida's best played R3PL this year? Didn't think so.
                          Not a normal year. You forget. This year u16 had a lot, alot of last year u14 on them. So most of the late 2001 boys missed u15 all together. So next season it is a normal birth year.

Comment

Wut? Don't understand.....

Comment

Not a normal year. You forget. This year u16 had a lot, alot of last year u14 on them. So most of the late 2001 boys missed u15 all together. So next season it is a normal birth year.
                              Clearly so. Unfortunately many had to endure the posts all year from R3 parent thinking their team and boy was just a little bit special....remember "the worst R3 team could beat any team in Florida" etc... that was a hoot. Agree though, with the age group change, state cup is where teams are going to prove it.

Comment

Wut? Don't understand.....
                                think he was stating that R3PL was essentially a trash league this year and a waste. Not a lot of competition there considering all the travel and cost.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X