Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sporting Tryouts?

So ow, Cfc and fsa announced or held or are holding private tryouts. What about those of us not good enough to play in the highest leagues? Want to take my kid to sporting tryouts. Anyone know when

For fk sake find an email address online or pick up the phone and call. Stop being lazy and don't rely in TS for reliable information

Comment

I just called, no answer. Does someone know how I can get in touch with them, I don't want my kid to miss this opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I just called, no answer. Does someone know how I can get in touch with them, I don't want my kid to miss this opportunity
        Opportunity? Call Middletown Rec

Comment

What does Middletown red have to do with sporting? My kid is good enough to play premier. Does anyone have an email address for sporting?

Comment

www.google.com

Comment

For fk sake find an email address online or pick up the phone and call. Stop being lazy and don't rely in TS for reliable information
              Yes. Don't miss your chance to blow out your ears standing next to cowbell dad. Some serious chumps on sidelines at sporting

Comment

So ow, Cfc and fsa announced or held or are holding private tryouts. What about those of us not good enough to play in the highest leagues? Want to take my kid to sporting tryouts. Anyone know when
                Hey Sporting management, you would be much more effective just promoting your tryouts with dates and times.

Comment

Hey Sporting management, you would be much more effective just promoting your tryouts with dates and times.
                  Epic fail by the Sporting intern

Comment

http://sportingct.org/#432136

Comment

oh look - the Sporting intern might keep his job

Comment

Not sure why eveyone is ragging on Sporting. Don't like Sporting, then don't try out. There, that was easy. Sporting doesn't need your sideline drama, anyway.

Comment

Not sure why eveyone is ragging on Sporting. Don't like Sporting, then don't try out. There, that was easy. Sporting doesn't need your sideline drama, anyway.
                          hey bubski. nothing but drama on your sideline. cowbell ringing Dad. holy shaite that guy sucks

Comment

hey bubski. nothing but drama on your sideline. cowbell ringing Dad. holy shaite that guy sucks
                            ill take a cowbell over the screaming goons over at FSA, what a bunch of nitwit parents there.

Comment

Hi, my kid plays at FSA. We just got done being beat like a rented mule by CFC, and now Breakers and Stars. The vitriol on the sidelines was palpable. So many whiny babies in one place. Sporting actually looks like a good option.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X