Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Locker rooms? They are barely used and not in games at all. Video analysis equip? You mean a video camera and and a DVD player? Yeah visit upstairs at fsa. Just because your record the games doesn't mean any serious analysis is done and adjustments are made for every game film. They are recorded and uploaded to US Soccer and then 99% of them rot in a server somewhere until a USSF coach wants to look up a little film on a top player. Don't make that out to be much ...... It sounds impressive that each academy club is "mandated" to record every game. ..... But they don't do anything useful with all of that garbage.
    If you only knew. Ask the OW Academy players what InStat is.

After you Google InStat, let it process for a minute.
    Yes, the Oakwood Academy players get reports on their matches and 2+ page reports on their individual performance. Absolutely every action you can think of is quantified. Passing range, completion %, tackles won/lost, heat map of actions, you name it.

Comment

Yes, the Oakwood Academy players get reports on their matches and 2+ page reports on their individual performance. Absolutely every action you can think of is quantified. Passing range, completion %, tackles won/lost, heat map of actions, you name it.
      inSTat is not cheap. You wait and see... it will not be done on the girls side. And if it is, it will be done on select games at older ages. Go ahead... tell me I am wrong and then wait and see.

Comment

And I bet you have and iPhone and use 10% of its capability.

Comment

how about just fixing the potholes in the parking lot.

Comment

inSTat is not cheap. You wait and see... it will not be done on the girls side. And if it is, it will be done on select games at older ages. Go ahead... tell me I am wrong and then wait and see.
            You're not wrong. Oakwood said they were doing approx 8 total girl's games next year. 4 fall, 4 spring. Same as boys now. They don't do every game.

Comment

Exactly, you didn't have 7 clubs drop out of ECNL their inaugural year.
              How may teams left ECNL for GDA?

Comment

heat map of negative passes. % of one-timer passes because the ball is a hot potato.

Comment

heat map of negative passes. % of one-timer passes because the ball is a hot potato.
                  Being able to connect 1 touch is actually a strong indicator of cognitive ability. Something coaches love BTW.

But you, you dribble away sport!

Comment

Being able to connect 1 touch is actually a strong indicator of cognitive ability. Something coaches love BTW.

But you, you dribble away sport!
                    https://blogs.ca.com/wp-content/uplo...otato-toss.jpg

Comment

The day FSA puts a girl in national camp, I will eat my own sheet.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X