Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ECNL Phoenix

So, before a single game is played, one of you losers without a real life that spends way too much personal and work time arguing on TS should come up with a detailed analysis of the strength of schedule for each CT team at the ECNL Phoenix event. Once we have that we can banter back and forth which club has a much tougher schedule than the other (probably by age group as well) and then we can start getting results in a few days and continue to argue about who is better than who.

Got it? Alright, get moving on this. I expect an accurate report on my desk by tomorrow morning that painlessly illustrates strength of schedule so we can all agree before the results fireworks begin.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, before a single game is played, one of you losers without a real life that spends way too much personal and work time arguing on TS should come up with a detailed analysis of the strength of schedule for each CT team at the ECNL Phoenix event. Once we have that we can banter back and forth which club has a much tougher schedule than the other (probably by age group as well) and then we can start getting results in a few days and continue to argue about who is better than who.

Got it? Alright, get moving on this. I expect an accurate report on my desk by tomorrow morning that painlessly illustrates strength of schedule so we can all agree before the results fireworks begin.
    cram it where the sun don't shine, we're not your clerks.

Comment

You're the fn loser to even start this thread. No turn around, put your head down, walk to back to the basement and run the lotion your spouses just put in the basket

Comment

Only Oakwood cares about "winning" showcase events! Every CFC kid going out there will see the field for at least 50% of each match. It may alter results but the kids will get college exposure which is why they are flying out there.

Comment

You're the fn loser to even start this thread. No turn around, put your head down, walk to back to the basement and run the lotion your spouses just put in the basket
          One of you lackies will shove your nose far up my arse and get this done. You can't help yourselves. CHOP CHOP!

Comment

One of you lackies will shove your nose far up my arse and get this done. You can't help yourselves. CHOP CHOP!
            Lazy. I know your type. Slothful. Ignorant. Confused.

Comment

So you like things shoved up your arse? Daddy would be so proud of how you've grown up

Comment

https://tgs.totalglobalsports.com/pu...g.aspx?eid=329

college coaches that have signed up

Comment

https://tgs.totalglobalsports.com/pu...g.aspx?eid=329

college coaches that have signed up
                  OPI list is better than that.

Comment

ECNL Phoenix

Ignorant moron, this is not the entire list. Most schools do not even sign up. They just go. Really OPI is better than this list? You need to have your head examined dude. I don't think you are getting WV or UNC or any other top schools like that at OPI.

Comment

ECNL Phoenix

Ignorant moron, this is not the entire list. Most schools do not even sign up. They just go. Really OPI is better than this list? You need to have your head examined dude. I don't think you are getting WV or UNC or any other top schools like that at OPI.
                      Haha, Just looked. They have Mt Ida, SCSU, Amherst, College of New Rochelle, and Johnson State.

Oakwood Parent, the OP, please get a damn clue.

Comment

Does OW even claim to have any college coaches attending OPI?

Comment

Haha, Just looked. They have Mt Ida, SCSU, Amherst, College of New Rochelle, and Johnson State.

Oakwood Parent, the OP, please get a damn clue.
                          omg no one can take a joke on this site. Of course OPI isn't a legit recruiting event.

Comment

Why so jealous? You can waste your time and money out in Phoenix and still come to OPI to get recuited; they are on different weekends.

Comment

ECNL Phoenix

Why so jealous? You can waste your time and money out in Phoenix and still come to OPI to get recuited; they are on different weekends.
                              ECNL Teams do not waste their time at OPI, Period.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X