Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    But Panera and Starbucks provide quality so that analogy isn't applicable.
    Absolutely applicable. Starbucks nor Panera are highly selective. true coffee snobs and Foodies look down on both brands just as you look down on GPS. The masses however appreciate their offering and return. Lemonade stand owners....well, they sound alot like you when complaining why business is down

Comment

Absolutely applicable. Starbucks nor Panera are highly selective. true coffee snobs and Foodies look down on both brands just as you look down on GPS. The masses however appreciate their offering and return. Lemonade stand owners....well, they sound alot like you when complaining why business is down
      The analogy that true soccer people look down at GPS the way coffee snobs look down at Starbucks is so dead on. I agree completely. It's the reason GPS got looked over for Girls ECNL, Boys ECNL, Girls DA and Boys DA beyond U12. Hopefully parents of children that are serious about soccer will recognize how limiting it is to stay with GPS beyond middle school.

Comment

See, we actually agree.

Seriously, and respectfully, why do you care?
        If you are happy with your choices, why do you feel the need to bash another club, their 100s of teams and the 1000s of families making different choices.

My motivation is simple - defending a club where our family has had a very good experience.
        Please help me understand your motivation

Comment

Liar, liar, pants on fire. Any other persona you want pretend to be today?

Comment

The toad who owns this site lives in the Worcester area and is one of those hack town level coaches that used to populate small Mom & Pop clubs. Now he works for FCB. The clown is an absolute keyboard coward. He even goes as far as hiding his ownership interest and his identity.
            Can keep this up as long as you can

Comment

See, we actually agree. Please help me understand your motivation
              I'm bored. Have a safe flight.

Comment

Liar, liar, pants on fire. Any other persona you want pretend to be today?
                I guess ill take that as your concession speech.

My D is u15/02 has played on 2 among the 100s of teams you mention.
                We started at u12 because it was conveniet, and a significant upgrade to our local club.
                We stay because the experience has been great. Coaching is making her better and team is competitive. Most importantly, she likes the girls, I like parents. We are happy.

I'm happy you are happy with your choice. I don't get why you are unsettled by others satisfaction

Comment

I guess ill take that as your concession speech.

My D is u15/02 has played on 2 among the 100s of teams you mention.
                  We started at u12 because it was conveniet, and a significant upgrade to our local club.
                  We stay because the experience has been great. Coaching is making her better and team is competitive. Most importantly, she likes the girls, I like parents. We are happy.

I'm happy you are happy with your choice. I don't get why you are unsettled by others satisfaction
                  So is there another character you wish to play today, or will you be settling on this one for a while?

Comment

Hit the bullseye with this one. Notice how quickly a rash of posts came to advance it off the current page and then how the discussion all but stopped. It's a dead give away of that the toad who owns this site is a troll of the most disgusting kind.
                    BTNT is the site administrator? Makes a lot of sense.

Comment

Early morning re-posting of the same post in different threads with these particular themes. Just go ahead and shoot yourself and get it over with. Your misery needs to end -- for you, and for us.

So miopic
                      You are so self absorbed that you cannot even imagine that someone's work hours are late evening to early morning.
                      As per other posters, you have the right to ignore threads that seem to annoy you. What you lack, is the ability.
                      Finally, instead of being constructive and contributory, you choose to show how little you know. Again, you have the ability to keep quiet.....what you lack is the know-how.

Comment

So miopic
                        You are so self absorbed that you cannot even imagine that someone's work hours are late evening to early morning.
                        As per other posters, you have the right to ignore threads that seem to annoy you. What you lack, is the ability.
                        Finally, instead of being constructive and contributory, you choose to show how little you know. Again, you have the ability to keep quiet.....what you lack is the know-how.
                        Thanks for the explanation, BTNT. We did know that you likely worked an overnight security detail.

Comment

The governing bodies continue to overlook the GPS puppy-mill because they aren't fooled by the Global Propaganda System. They won't entrust a club motivated solely by money with development centric programs like ECNL or DA.
                          Great post - 'development centric' and ecnl, development of ecnl founding clubs bank accounts, now there is the pot calling the kettle black. Although you did preface with the word 'solely' nice save

Comment

Great post - 'development centric' and ecnl, development of ecnl founding clubs bank accounts, now there is the pot calling the kettle black. Although you did preface with the word 'solely' nice save
                            Development above all else not just for money!!

Comment

Development above all else not just for money!!
                              What is this development masquerade? ECNL is a Showcase.
                              ECNL's measure of success is college commitments. Parents pay for their D to have the badge and to get exposure. Development... puh-leaz

Comment

What is this development masquerade? ECNL is a Showcase.
                                ECNL's measure of success is college commitments. Parents pay for their D to have the badge and to get exposure. Development... puh-leaz
                                Playing on any team aides in development, it's a matter of how much and what any individual gets out of it is very much dependent on what that individual puts into it.

We'd all love to see your development "model".

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X