Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Typical over important Libby snowflake response. Thank God you have CNN to spoon feed you sound bites for conversation....Without them ..dear lord....You'd have to think for yourself. Not on your watch!!! Feed snowflake....Feed from the trough of CNN...Eat. feed young flake.....Feed !!
    And typical troll response.

Comment

Libby soccer mummys going to rallies because it sounds cool and fun...Like a trip to the mall. Entertainment for mommy and DD. Yay! Go you!

Comment

Yawn
        You must be into fatties. More cushin for the pushin

Comment

Libby soccer mummys going to rallies because it sounds cool and fun...Like a trip to the mall. Entertainment for mommy and DD. Yay! Go you!
          Precisely !!

Comment

Gay....

Comment

Truth. They can't stand not getting their little entitled way. Times up Libtard. No more EVERYONE gets equal treatment. Earn it or step aside. We're all tired of your Whole Foods, CNN, yoga touting, kombucha drinking, Hillary Shrilling, liberty whining garbage. Soccer is better with Republicans at the helm. So sad. You lose. Ha ha.

Comment

Truth. They can't stand not getting their little entitled way. Times up Libtard. No more EVERYONE gets equal treatment. Earn it or step aside. We're all tired of your Whole Foods, CNN, yoga touting, kombucha drinking, Hillary Shrilling, liberty whining garbage. Soccer is better with Republicans at the helm. So sad. You lose. Ha ha.
                It's going to be so great. So so great....

Comment

It's going to be so great. So so great....
                  That's nice sweety. Go clean the dishes. Good girl.

Comment

That's nice sweety. Go clean the dishes. Good girl.
                    So great...just so so great..

Comment

Whoa,

What's wrong with Whole Foods? Do you still eat processed crap? No wonder you look 10 years older then you a really are

CNN? That's so 10 years ago. Facebook biotttch.

Yoga? Professional teams mandate their players doing yoga...are you still not able to bend over without throwing your back out?

Kombucha? Pretty good for you. Do you still drink 5 diet cokes a day? How's that working out for you...see Whole Foods.

Comment

Whoa,

What's wrong with Whole Foods? Do you still eat processed crap? No wonder you look 10 years older then you a really are

CNN? That's so 10 years ago. Facebook biotttch.

Yoga? Professional teams mandate their players doing yoga...are you still not able to bend over without throwing your back out?

Kombucha? Pretty good for you. Do you still drink 5 diet cokes a day? How's that working out for you...see Whole Foods.
                        Dumb hippy mommy. You believe everything your little bubble world tells you.....Kombucha, don't vaccinate, Hillary is a human, common core makes sense, Obama was a good president....such sheep....And Facebook? Who uses Facebook? What are you a hundred? And who with half a brain gets their news from social media....God your dumb. Republicans own ya....Deal old woman. Go knit another moronic pink hat.

Comment

.....Kombucha, don't vaccinate,

....God your dumb.
                          Pot, meet kettle.

The anti-vaccine movement is a far-right type of thing. Yeah, great idea😖 :D

Looking at how you write, perhaps you would have benefitted from the common core. It's you're, bright boy. If you didn't know, your and you're are two different words with two entirely different meanings. Actually, you're is two words - as in you are. It's called a contraction.

And, no, republicans don't own me. I do, though, have quite a few of them that work for me. So, in a way, I own them. I like them, though, so I'll keep them around.

It will be great...so so great....

Comment

^^ Actually the anti-vaccine movement is a bipartisan thing. There are plenty of both conservative and liberal anti-vaxxers. Trump is an anti-vaxxer. Robert F. Kennedy is an anti-vaxxer. There's even been talk that Kennedy, an obvious liberal, will head a committee for Trump on vaccines. Scary stuff. They're both whacked.

Comment

Pot, meet kettle.

The anti-vaccine movement is a far-right type of thing. Yeah, great idea😖 :D

Looking at how you write, perhaps you would have benefitted from the common core. It's you're, bright boy. If you didn't know, your and you're are two different words with two entirely different meanings. Actually, you're is two words - as in you are. It's called a contraction.

And, no, republicans don't own me. I do, though, have quite a few of them that work for me. So, in a way, I own them. I like them, though, so I'll keep them around.

It will be great...so so great....
                              Look! Super dumb femanazi spell checkers! Thank you hippy autocorrect. Trump won! You lost. Now go clean the dishes.

Comment

Look! Super dumb femanazi spell checkers! Thank you hippy autocorrect. Trump won! You lost. Now go clean the dishes.
                                There is no hippy autocorrect. YOU'RE just dumb.

It will be great....so so great....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X