Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's hilarious... he's now censoring himself.

Tell Kurt and the KK parents to come here
    Be careful what you wish for. Some of the KK parents are totally nuts.

Comment

Nice set up on G02 thread where LM posted anonymously asking why Riley is so hated. Get ready for his response to himself!

Comment

Nice set up on G02 thread where LM posted anonymously asking why Riley is so hated. Get ready for his response to himself!
        I know!

Great move on Kurts part, there is more to this story soon. People on the inside are very excited about it.

Comment

Are the finances an issue here? Albertson truly is a very expensive proposition for players. I know the GDA is not Albertson but will the costs be so extreme and will that translate into Suffolk County? How much will Suffolk county families be able to tolerate?

Comment

I know!

Great move on Kurts part, there is more to this story soon. People on the inside are very excited about it.
            If Surf stays at SB they will be relegated to replacing Rush and nothing more with this deal.

Can't see SB parents paying those fees for the exact same thing they have always had.

This deal changes everything.

Comment

Are the finances an issue here? Albertson truly is a very expensive proposition for players. I know the GDA is not Albertson but will the costs be so extreme and will that translate into Suffolk County? How much will Suffolk county families be able to tolerate?

Not $4200 Nassau pays.

Comment

If Surf stays at SB they will be relegated to replacing Rush and nothing more with this deal.

Can't see SB parents paying those fees for the exact same thing they have always had.

This deal changes everything.
                Surf gets boxed in

Comment

Surfs top G00 LI team is a fresh import from HBC, more likely to go with PR/KK GDA than to stay with Surf. Surfs top G01 and G02 LI teams are KK loyalists and certain to move over to PR/KK GDA than to stay with Surf. And those are the only three teams at Surf LI worth talking about. And they are a good chunk of the reason Sue Ryan and SB got involved with Surf in the first place.

KK also has a few of it's top teams at Brentwood. They'll probably stay there as PR doesn't have a boys DA anymore unless PR offers them some of Albertson's slots in various high level leagues they play in.

There has to be a lot of angry phone calls right now.

Comment

Kinda funny LM predicting Kurt will be finished with 18 months if he does a deal with Riley.

Seems most trainers LM trashes are very successful and all have one thing in common, they don't write LM a check. In fact they all seem to be guilty of running successful teams to the detriment of LM's sponsors.

If I were a trainer trashed by LM I would wear it as a badge of honour.

Comment

Kinda funny LM predicting Kurt will be finished with 18 months if he does a deal with Riley.

Seems most trainers LM trashes are very successful and all have one thing in common, they don't write LM a check. In fact they all seem to be guilty of running successful teams to the detriment of LM's sponsors.

If I were a trainer trashed by LM I would wear it as a badge of honour.
                      He did predict that? What a putz. It's so true that he has killed other trainers, for his own personal vendetta and these trainers have gone on to all do quite well to extremely well. List is too long.

Seems every week Larry looks worse and worse. Maybe it is time to sell before he has killed the value of that website.

Comment

He did predict that? What a putz. It's so true that he has killed other trainers, for his own personal vendetta and these trainers have gone on to all do quite well to extremely well. List is too long.

Seems every week Larry looks worse and worse. Maybe it is time to sell before he has killed the value of that website.

Look today in the G02 thread for what he is saying about Kurt. Equated a deal with PR to Kurt shooting himself in the balls.

I cannot imaging KK will be a sponsor going forward with the nastiness and hostility he is showing towards Kurt now.

Comment

Larry's multiple personality disorder on full display today. He admitted deleting posts saying BOTN predicts there will be no Riley-KK deal yet he put up a banner this morning announcing it.

Kurt is not afraid of Larry and all the KK parents hate BOTN and left after the Susa and Surf BS.

BOTN used to be flooded with KK parents.
                          Well we all know why LM deleted posts: We have the Laughable Larry Quotes thread on this site. LM doesn't more of his own words thrown back at him.

As for LM's predictions, well we all know how they turned out with Surf.

LM is clearly grasping at straws.

Comment

KK and PR. Atletico and Fury. I like the matchups. 1 LI GDA is looking pretty good. I am looking forward to hearing what the produce in the upcoming years.

Comment

What I don't get is why clubs put up with it? Do they even read the site? Do they really fear his influence that much? Why? Do his favorable remarks bring them that much business? It's just an anonymous chat site. Sure there's some useful information on there but you have to sift through a lot of cr*p to find it. If I'm interested in learning more about a club or coach I'm not going to rely on BOTN. I'll do my own research talking to people in person. The product speaks for itself. Clubs should remember that and walk away from BOTN. Easy enough to set up the same discussions here.

Comment

thats why he goes after brentwood,mass,hbc, oceanside and others
                                they did not fold and pay him

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X