• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stars 0. Fc Dallas 1

Comment

Sounds like we need list guy for one final effort. LOL

Comment

Congrats to both of our top MA 2004 teams in Indiana. They both played top notch tournaments, and both faced top-notch national competitors in the National finals. Losing 0-1 to FC Dallas is nothing to be sad about for Stars. Great showing for us to have both an NPL National Champion and National Cup Finalist in the same age group from our state. Lots to crow about!!

Comment

would have been awesome to have them both (because Mass really does rock!), but congrats to Stars for a great effort!

Comment

Good luck to JM. Way to go out on top. I am sure you will
            Miss the MA talking soccer professional coaching crowd as you move forward in your life. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              Stars 0. Fc Dallas 1
              The same continues for stars as they get older. Nothing to see here. Always the bridesmaid but never the bride huh Jason?

Comment

U13

The same continues for stars as they get older. Nothing to see here. Always the bridesmaid but never the bride huh Jason?
                What a stupid post. Jason had nothing to do with that team. He's not involved coaching stars kids till at least U15. What club do you root for?? NEfc? They couldn't get into a final four bracket at the top level of ECNL, GPS?? Ya ok...., SSS?? Do you congratulate a team that won a national championship at the lower levels?? Stop being so bitter and say congrats for a great season. The teams from MA represented very well.

Comment

Anonymous jerks will be jerks. My NEFC gals were rooting for their Stars friends all week. Way to go, girls!

Comment

Anonymous jerks will be jerks. My NEFC gals were rooting for their Stars friends all week. Way to go, girls!
                    Ditto!

Comment

What a stupid post. Jason had nothing to do with that team. He's not involved coaching stars kids till at least U15. What club do you root for?? NEfc? They couldn't get into a final four bracket at the top level of ECNL, GPS?? Ya ok...., SSS?? Do you congratulate a team that won a national championship at the lower levels?? Stop being so bitter and say congrats for a great season. The teams from MA represented very well.
                      Jason owns Stars and is responsible for everything that happens with Stars? Think before you type. Your response is so flippant.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                        Jason owns Stars and is responsible for everything that happens with Stars? Think before you type. Your response is so flippant.
                        Your posts are so well-informed. Not. There is a nice discussion because our kids cheered for Stars and Stars cheered for NEFC/Breakers, and you have to kill it every time. What kind of agenda do you have?

Comment

Curious ...anyone know why the 04 GPS NPL team now known as GPS Elite Red on the prelim schedule? They are still in NPL but no longer known as the NPL team? Is that because their NH team took the NPL designation, and there can only be one? Just wondering how these designations work.

Comment

Last year's 04 List Guy... been drinking tonight and almost contemplating starting a new 2004 U14 thread with an 04 List for this fall. Then I sobered up long enough to laugh at myself.

That being said, good luck to our 04 List teams in Cranberry Cup this weekend.

Comment

Last year's 04 List Guy... been drinking tonight and almost contemplating starting a new 2004 U14 thread with an 04 List for this fall. Then I sobered up long enough to laugh at myself.

That being said, good luck to our 04 List teams in Cranberry Cup this weekend.
                              Come on List Guy! We want you back! What can we bribe you with? Perhaps some more liquor??

Speaking of Cranberry Cup;

FCB ECNL - 1 vs Breakers NPL - 1

Comment

But since the 04's are now U14, perhaps a new thread is in order.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X