Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    For clubs with multiple regions, and those that run across multiple states, do the costs fluctuate?

I know of one club listed who is in a different state has costs nowhere near what it states. Is that norm? And, does it apply for intra-states as well (i.e. Central, Western, North Shore, etc. etc.)?

To drift, if you are on a border, can you play for a different state's team if the costs is half what it says here (if these are accurate)?
    For the bigger clubs, prices vary from region to region based on facility rental costs. And obviously the top teams (ECNL/NPL) pay more than the regional teams, and regional A teams may pay more than the regional B teams.

Comment

For the bigger clubs, prices vary from region to region based on facility rental costs. And obviously the top teams (ECNL/NPL) pay more than the regional teams, and regional A teams may pay more than the regional B teams.
      That makes sense. So, I guess I was curious when we hear "ABC Club" (i.e. GPS, NEFC, Stars, etc.) with multiple clubs/Regions charge 'X', it's only partially accurate.

There's nothing from stopping anyone from going to whatever team they want, if they wanted to travel, I assume?

Comment

How much do the ECNL and NPL teams cost?

Comment

Contact any club you're interested in directly for accurate information. Not every price listed here will be accurate and there's also lots of hidden agendas.

Comment

Depends on the year

Comment

That makes sense. So, I guess I was curious when we hear "ABC Club" (i.e. GPS, NEFC, Stars, etc.) with multiple clubs/Regions charge 'X', it's only partially accurate.

There's nothing from stopping anyone from going to whatever team they want, if they wanted to travel, I assume?
              Yes, there is not one set price for all teams across all regions of the bigger clubs. It varies. I can say that I have paid between $1500-$2100 at the regional level at various ages and team levels. Also have paid $2500 at a higher (NPL/Pre-ECNL) level. All have included 3 trainings per week, 3 tournaments, and winter training as well.

Comment

Right, HS and shortened season of course. I wanted to know about 2004 ECNL / NPL in the fall couldn't find anything really online.

Comment

Right, HS and shortened season of course. I wanted to know about 2004 ECNL / NPL in the fall couldn't find anything really online.
                  The 04's paid roughly $2500 at both NEFC and Stars NPL/Pre-ECNL this year, plus travel (no clue if this is similar at the other Northeast/New England NPL's). No clue what the DA will cost for the 04's moving to U14 next year, but I assume the ECNL teams will be similar to the Pre-ECNL cost (maybe a small bump), and the NPL's around the same as well.

Comment

No, nothing stopping you from playing for a club in a different state if you want.

Comment

Pulling from other areas of the thread 2015/2016:

FC MASS (2015/2016 pricing):

Fee includes the team's entry into NEP, fall/spring training (2 x per week), winter training (1 x per week). Spring and Fall NEP Game Schedule, Official and coaches fees, entrance into one tournament at coaches discretion, State Cup Registration (depending on age group and qualification), NIke Practice Gear, US Club Soccer Registration and Coaches Fee

U9-U10 (NEP Teams) $950,

U11- U14 (NEP Teams)- $1,175

U15 - U17 (NEP teams)- $1050

U18- (NEP Teams) $950

UNIFORM and Warm-ups - $175

BEST FC - I remember in the fall it was $2200 plus another $250 for uniform.

FC United - Fall it was $1350 plus another $270 for uniform.

FC Stars

U-9 Academy program- 1250- includes two practices /week fall winter spring. Includes uniform. No games. No tournaments

U-10-u12- $2250- includes fall, winter training, spring games. 2 tourneys in the fall. 2 in the spring. Uniforms- $350 ish

NEFC
                      U8/U9 NEFC

$1700

2 Practice per week + 1 Technical Training Session Per Week Fall & Spring
                      8 Games Per Season

1 Practice per week + 1-2 Technical Training Session Per Week Winter

3-4 Tournaments Throughout

$250 Uniform
                      U12 & U15 (obviously different region)

$1750 for pretty much same program as above
                      CSU (2015/2016 pricing):

Fee includes fields, coach pay, league fees, indoor training, 1 indoor session, 1 futsal session, 3 to 4 tournaments.

U9- $1350,

U10- $1,575

U11/U12- $1975

U13/U17 NEP teams- $1995
                      U13-U17 NPL teams- $2100

U18- $1400

UNIFORM- $365
                      U9-U12 is a little higher than other clubs, $2200 + $300 uniform + $200 tournament fee.
                      U13 and U14 is $3700 + 300 uniform + 400 tournament fee.
                      I have U15 -U 18 numbers written down some where. They are higher than most clubs for these partial high school years
                      FC Mass was the best deal around. Too bad they got gobbled up.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X