Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    OMG...sell her sole? Shakespeare is that you!?!?! Break the bonds that shackle your daughters!!! I will lead them to freedom on the wings of prosperity!!! Fret not weary masses of soccer oppressed!!! FREE AT LAST! FREE AT LAST! THANK GOD ALMIGHTY SHE'LL BE FREE AT LAST...

Get the F#ck outta here with that crap.
    You really are an idiot!

Comment

You mean the U 14s that are getting slammed in their games like last weekend 0-8? If that was his team last year we are all in big trouble.
      I looked them up they are 3 wins and 1 loss. Who knows maybe that team was an incredible team. I was not at the game so I cant say. They have played 4 games and won 3 of them.

Comment

Camp was exactly that camp. What experience do these guys have coaches, what ages, gender, and record?
        Go to the end it has their BIO.

http://www.flamesfc.com/docs/VSI%20D...%20Academy.pdf

JZ has been at PDA in NJ and one of the big 3 in Atlanta. He has coached R3PL teams. He has coached all ages and genders. He just finiahed as assistant on pro team. However, he hasn't won a state cup if that is all you are basing it on.

SM was primarily involved with the girls program at Watford FC. He trained the u12, u13 and u14 and u18 girls last season. He also had the u15boys at the middle of last season.

Take the time to talk to them and ask about their philosphy and history. Maybe watch a training session.

Comment

You mean the U 14s that are getting slammed in their games like last weekend 0-8? If that was his team last year we are all in big trouble.
          This is what happens when idiots like you are allowed to write irresponsibly. That team was the number 1 team in Region III, beat the NUMBER 1 team in the country 2-0 and the girls had a 10+ hour trip up. So, shut the hell up and stay in your miserable hole. Your child is not playing ECNL and you are angry. It is ok, hug your daughter and tell her you love her even though she can't hang with the better players. She still deserves your love. Your ego will be ok...

Comment

Heres a challenge for you all. Can anyone find on the VSI website where and when the board meeting is tomorrow night? If so post it and if not shame on them for lying and not making it public.

Took your challenge and went a step further. Looked for the same of all the Bay Area clubs and couldn't find that info for anyone!

So shame on all the clubs for lying and not making it public! LMAO

Comment

Transparency

Took your challenge and went a step further. Looked for the same of all the Bay Area clubs and couldn't find that info for anyone!

So shame on all the clubs for lying and not making it public! LMAO
              This is a general paragraph for all clubs. Not saying anything wrong with WFF just happen to be on this thread. Transparency is the word that would best fit. Transparency would help the confidence level of all members of any club. As many non profit soccer clubs that run their operation on publicly funded facilities should do a better job. Each club should post their books, minutes, and meeting dates online for it's members. I would think a club would be proud to post their books online and show where and why they spend their member's money. This would eliminate some of the club politics, the unknown, and limit club money theft.

1966 - England: 4-4-2 Flat beats West Germany 4-2: Man on man marking was introduced. Individual marking was used to neutralize the space from technical players. Much emphasis was placed on good physical conditioning.

Comment

This is what happens when idiots like you are allowed to write irresponsibly. That team was the number 1 team in Region III, beat the NUMBER 1 team in the country 2-0 and the girls had a 10+ hour trip up. So, shut the hell up and stay in your miserable hole. Your child is not playing ECNL and you are angry. It is ok, hug your daughter and tell her you love her even though she can't hang with the better players. She still deserves your love. Your ego will be ok...
                So the superior ecnl training, fitness regime, diet and nutriton planning was not enough? You're blaming the car ride? That might work for a 3 or 4 zero game but 8-0? That's more than the care ride... that being out-played and clearly out-coached. At least man up and admit it. We know, we know you paid for your kid to be on ecnl and gosh darn it that makes you proud! You need to look in the mirror before you talk to someone else about ego. IDIOT

Comment

So the superior ecnl training, fitness regime, diet and nutriton planning was not enough? You're blaming the car ride? That might work for a 3 or 4 zero game but 8-0? That's more than the care ride... that being out-played and clearly out-coached. At least man up and admit it. We know, we know you paid for your kid to be on ecnl and gosh darn it that makes you proud! You need to look in the mirror before you talk to someone else about ego. IDIOT
                  You are a fool.....the reason we leave it at that is because that's all that needs to be said. You don't go around placing fault on kids.....they won't win 8-0 when they come down. Worry about your pathetic league. What is it? USA??? Hahaha

Comment

I am not the original poster but there are some phenomenal teams in the ECNL and sometimes they will lay a bomb on you. I am of the opinion that if you get beat by 4 goals or more that you got bombed. It happens, I feel very confident that CSA in that age group will be dropping a ton of bombs on teams. The next day the same team turned around and dropped a bomb on OC. The U14s have already beat 3 teams so I assume CSA will drop bombs on all those teams too. I give CSA all the credit in the world. They have an exceptional team. The WFF U14G are a great team. The have proved to be better then 3 of the 4 teams that they played which is a tremendous start to ECNL. If they win 75% of their games in the ECNL as they have done to start the season then I will be stoked! :)

Comment

So the excuse that they had a long drive is why they got hammered?

Comment

Is it true?

The large roster ECNL teams are having tryouts again to cut the number down from the high 20s to the high teens?

Comment

The large roster ECNL teams are having tryouts again to cut the number down from the high 20s to the high teens?
                          If it is true then that would suck bollocks for the players who "can't cut it". What will the greedy club do then? Reimburse the families with a release, wish them bon voyage as they go on their merry way littered with spilled koolaid? Or try to sell them their npl bs and put them on those over stacked rosters? Oh wait, they can always play up on those other ECNL teams and ride the bench there too.

Comment

you get what you asked for:)

If it is true then that would suck bollocks for the players who "can't cut it". What will the greedy club do then? Reimburse the families with a release, wish them bon voyage as they go on their merry way littered with spilled koolaid? Or try to sell them their npl bs and put them on those over stacked rosters? Oh wait, they can always play up on those other ECNL teams and ride the bench there too.
                            Say bye, bye!!!!

Comment

Not sure this would happen. This will cause more issues within the club by making families to look elsewhere to place their players. I believe the club will learn from it's experiences and take a different approach next season.

I still believe that all "elite" or top level teams like ECNL and DA should be fully sponsored by the club. With the exception of tournament/travel expenses and uniforms. This will maintain the parents at a distance and the club could take care of business with their investment.

Comment

DA should be fully sponsored by the club.

Not sure this would happen. This will cause more issues within the club by making families to look elsewhere to place their players. I believe the club will learn from it's experiences and take a different approach next season.

I still believe that all "elite" or top level teams like ECNL and DA should be fully sponsored by the club. With the exception of tournament/travel expenses and uniforms. This will maintain the parents at a distance and the club could take care of business with their investment.
                                I agree but this will eliminate many sub-par players and you know that parents will lose their minds:)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X