X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ECNL has the North East NPL and that has nothing to do with New England NPL

Breakers/NEFC will not be in the ECNL/North East NPL, they will only be in the New England NPL, DA and NEP/NEC

NEFC and The Breakers Academy have a partnership so I am sure their players can pass between rosters as the same club....NPL to NEP and visa versa....the only thing is all players for the NPL must be on the roster at the start of the season, they can not be hand written in and you can have 26 players on the roster, pass players can be part of the 26

"All players must be on the single printed US Club official roster; none may be handwritten. US Club passes, all from the same club, must be used for all New England NPL play"

As I read the rules, like the one in quotes above, it is quite surprising considering that we played one NPL team last year during league game and they had written in 8 pass players.....not sure if anyone follows the these rules but per the rules no player can be hand written in and the roster is frozen with 26 players.

You can use pass players but they must be part of the 26 the way the rule is written.

So it seems that a player could be on a regional NEP team, rostered as a player and also included on the NPL roster as well.

they could only be rostered on 1 state cup roster though.

Can anyone find a dispute to this? Not looking to argue just curious
    All good points, and yes the handwritten rule is often overlooked. The core question for Breakers-NEFC was not about NEP and NPL players moving, it is about NPL and DA players moving.

My understanding of the Fall debacle is that Breakers had the ECNL license, not NEFC. Therefore player pass could not apply, and 8th graders rostered on Breakers ECNL could not be pooled with NEFC NPL for the fall season. Question moving forward is if that is a precedence that could be exploited by an NPL rival (Yankee is mean)

Comment

U15 2002's

Scores from Nashoba?
      1-1 Final

Comment

1-1 Final
        Leaving The List in a pickle

Comment

Leaving The List in a pickle
          Not so fast. I'm sure the list (and us)would enjoy the details of the game.

Comment

Not so fast. I'm sure the list (and us)would enjoy the details of the game.
            Here Here.

I'll save us the bad humor with premature release of sarcastic response "one team scored, and then the other team scored"

Parent behavior? Refs? Key plays? we're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
              Here Here.

I'll save us the bad humor with premature release of sarcastic response "one team scored, and then the other team scored"

Parent behavior? Refs? Key plays? we're interested.
              That pretty much sums it up. I give the girls credit because the conditions weren't great, and it was a school night. Breakers took charge first. Stars controlled second half. To be honest, stars probably had more chances and, big shocker, Nick was more animated than JD. Stars parents were loud but not offensive. We have a couple special parents too. Both goals were from distance.

Comment

The List Week Ending 4//23/17 with a 4/26 bonus game

I put a dollar in one of those change machines. Nothing Changed.
                - George Carlin

1 FC Breakers Stars Academy of New England FC
                3. FCB
                4. GPS
                5. Stars West
                6. Breakers NPL
                7. SSS
                8. FCUSA

Outhouse
                Aztec

Logic
                They played to a Draw. Only change I can make is to move them from tie for #2 to Tie for #1
                FCB - Should be spanked like a Peterson with 7-1 loss, but no one else notched 2 respectable Ws and Penn Fusion is well Penn Fusion.

Now we get into the snarl. Fortunately small ‘n’ makes logic easy – This will get messy soon.
                GPS - Beat Breakers NPL
                Stars West – Tied GPS
                Breakers NPL – Beat SSS
                SSS – No wins in NPL
                FCUSA - Chance to shine this Sat. Rise Up!
                Aztec – You always have a place on The List

On another note: Top Drawer Soccer lists 6 2021 Commits (yeah 8th graders).
                Y’all a bunch a slackers.

Results Move The List

Comment

- George Carlin

3. FCB
                  4. GPS
                  5. Stars West
                  6. Breakers NPL
                  7. SSS
                  8. FCUSA

Outhouse
                  Aztec

Logic
                  They played to a Draw. Only change I can make is to move them from tie for #2 to Tie for #1
                  FCB - Should be spanked like a Peterson with 7-1 loss, but no one else notched 2 respectable Ws and Penn Fusion is well Penn Fusion.

Now we get into the snarl. Fortunately small ‘n’ makes logic easy – This will get messy soon.
                  GPS - Beat Breakers NPL
                  Stars West – Tied GPS
                  Breakers NPL – Beat SSS
                  SSS – No wins in NPL

Results Move The List
                  I'm totally giving the benefit of the doubt that the list guy is very sarcastic.... 3 Texas girls going to Texas. PDA Jersey girls going to Rutgers (no surprise) and CA girl is going Texas Tech. I'm glad my eighth grader is waiting but congrats to the middle school girls who have their future decided.

Comment

True. But other clubs could take that as example and give them a hard time, no?
                    Who other than JD would object moving B level players up to help A level players in the same club?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered

- George Carlin

3. FCB
                      4. GPS
                      5. Stars West
                      6. Breakers NPL
                      7. SSS
                      8. FCUSA

Outhouse
                      Aztec

Logic

GPS - Beat Breakers NPL
                      Stars West – Tied GPS
                      Breakers NPL – Beat SSS
                      SSS – No wins in NPL

Results Move The List
                      Good job on the naming of the Breakers/Stars team.

Comment

time to replace Aztec - no place for them on this list.

Comment

time to replace Aztec - no place for them on this list.
                          Outhouse Shame > Banishment Obscurity. Keep 'em

Comment

Outhouse Shame > Banishment Obscurity. Keep 'em
                            They don't deserve to be on it - it's not charity - results move the list and their results moved them off of it. Your soft spot (or maybe your D on the team) are clouding your results move the list theory.

Comment

They don't deserve to be on it - it's not charity - results move the list and their results moved them off of it. Your soft spot (or maybe your D on the team) are clouding your results move the list theory.
                              Results moved them to The Outhouse. It's not a nice place.

Comment

State Cup Result
                                FC Boston NPL 2 - 3 NEFC/Breakers NS Elite

Upcoming State Cup Game
                                Today at 12 PM Stars West NPL vs. FCUSA Coastal

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X